Hacking Flatmii Announced

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fakie! said:
Instead of the need of having a PC next to your Wii, they should make it so you can connect an USB HDD to your Wii using their device and release a HDD ISO loader channel. Now THAT would be nice, at least for me, cause my PC is very far away from my Wii.

smile.gif
wiigators gamma hdloader channel cool lol but without the pc what would emulate the drive?

Lookie401

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping this is real because I DO WANT. lol

My Wii and PC are near each other and my PC is on most of the time, so that isn't a problem.
I could buy a 500GB HDD dedicated JUST for Wii ISOs.
smile.gif

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Ummmm.... If I get this FlatMii thingy for my Wii and hook it up... can I still load my games through the super twilight double soft gamma demodulator editon channel.wad?????? Please sorry for such a stupid question, I am new and want to play Xbox 360 games on my Wii with my DSLite...Can someone please help me???
blink.gif

ron555

Trophies
XP
Country
Here's a question no one has posted (and I don't think anyone can answer unless they have, IMO).

Do you guys think the FlatMii will enable one to load SCRUBED ISOs to the Wii? That would be awesome! You wouldn't even need to keep the 4.7GB ISOs anymore

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
IronMask said:
Ummmm.... If I get this FlatMii thingy for my Wii and hook it up... can I still load my games through the super twilight double soft gamma demodulator editon channel.wad?????? Please sorry for such a stupid question, I am new and want to play Xbox 360 games on my Wii with my DSLite...Can someone please help me???
blink.gif
Sigged
tongue.gif

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
IronMask said:
blink.gif
as long as you use the new modulator you can as it supports even games from xbox 720 and wii2 but be carefull for the bigN virus which can eat your flatmii and become almighty strong!

Jizmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This reminds me of the old days using the PC to emulate SmartCards to watch free satellite TV. Had to have the computer running to watch TV but that was OK with me. I spent the money saved on TV subscriptions to buy new Hacker Tools.

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Yea... well I like my jukebox to have all the music... if you know what I mean... and you can easily get a 500gb for less than $100 on Newegg.com or a similar site...

Screwed up thing is they are gonna be out of stock first 2 years if this is for real.

Which voted it was real... and I hate disappointments...

By the way, I can't remember what site it was... but I think someone said that it was Marcan who was behind the FlatMii Curtain... but I don't know... you can't believe everything.....
unsure.gif

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
i think some of you are forgetting why you NEED a pc, the wii does not have commands to load from the USB, you need to send the data over the USB. not load it from the wii. just buy a cheap laptop like the EEEpc hook up a 250gb HDD use that

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you could just use Flatmii from the USB, without installing the chip, I'd be the first one buying it. But I'm too afraid to open up my wii. If I ever break it, My life would be over.

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slaphappygamer said:
seems that the wii has the same problem the psp has. there are a TON of shitty games out. at least the wii has a decent media format (dvd instead of umd).

There are a ton of shitty games, but there are a decent amount of fantastic games. The thing with the wii is that everyone has their own personal experience with it. What one person experiences is different from the rest, so the Critics aren't the best people to listen to. In the end, no one is except yourself.

D

Deleted User

sentinel5000 said:
TATSUNOKO VS CAPCOM FTW!!!!!!!!

Whats up with everyone and that game...
I just had a look at the character list and it's just so crap...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Giganutz