Hacking flashing problems

casperfromkidz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I ordered two set ups (M3i0+4Gb Micro Sd cards) Took awhile to get the first one working. Flashing problems, Loading game problems, and kind of all around glitchy problems. Got around the flashing problems and game problems and all but one glitch. I moved on tho the second card, nailed it perfect first time! Works amazing all the time. So I go back to fix that glitch on the first one. The glitch occured when trying to switch games (I used both soft and hard reboots) My Dsl would give me the two white screen, and would not start back up properly for about 5-10 min. I tried both SD cards in the M3i that was working properly and in both Dsl's, they worked fine. This led me to believe The M3i was having some sort of problem. So I reformated my SD (a spare one) put on my f-core plug it into the computer...........and.............. BAM it blinks once
frown.gif
I have tried all kinds of stuff. Different f_cors, differnt formats and the only other thing it does is in some formats the red light stays on and doesnt blink at all. Have gotten this M3i to flash properly multiple times (maybe 5) during all of this, could I have over flashed it?
hate2.gif

I Tried my M3i this morning and it tried to flash (blinked 4 or five times) went on another rampage or reformats and different f-core files, then it never flashed again just one blink and off. Got very discouraged
frown.gif
sat for about four hours, tried one last time and it worked!!!!!! with a system floder and f-core v1.0 that I found on a link in this site. Suggestion when having flashing problems. Let it sit for awhile then come back to it and get it right the fist time!!!!!!

Update: Both M3is started glitching during boot. I Stuck a cardboard wedge in them and they work perfectly, creating the save file now only takes seconds. It totally sucks to have a piece of cardboard sticking out of my Ds but atleast it works right?

Two white screens? try a wedge

casperfromkidz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I dont mean to confuse. Im talking about flashing My M3i with any f_core.dat (1.0 or 1.4). I never figured why exactly I was having a falsh problem but after letting the card sit for about four hours it did flash properly with v1.0. Now my "glitch" realy isnt a glitch more of a contct issue inside my DSL which is fixed by placing a piece of cardboard into the ds along with the M3i. I would not recomend using a M3i card with a DSL but Ive not heard of contact issues with the Dsi, I should have gotten a different card, but the M3i just sounded so sexy I couldnt resist.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi