Flashcart Where to buy which to buy

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by darkslayer1996, Feb 1, 2008.

Feb 1, 2008
  1. darkslayer1996
    OP

Newcomer darkslayer1996 Newbie

United States
    I need help for my flashcard okay so the main stuff I want for the flashcard is

Download play/wifi/multicard play (atleast decent)
    Not much lag
    runs most roms
    Cheat Function (action replay)

Also Where is a website i can trust to give them using my american express card

another thing is that it isn't like the g6 where the memory is already in the card

Price can be $0 - $40.00

I can't find any [​IMG]
    I am new just to say
    Please help/reply as fast as you can
    Me

2. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    TTDS/ top toy ds is perfect for you.

It has almost 100% download play, only takes 1-3 seconds to load a game, it supports micro SDHC (Which means that you can get Micro sds' that are over 2 gigabite), every single game works now, no lagging in games or at least so far, and it's only 27 dollars from Dealextreme. DX is out of stock right now, so try to find other places that sells them cheap. Top toy probably the cheapest one out there. I'm not sure about the Action replay cheats though.

Note: Also, don't get the Neoflash version of Top Toy DS. There are two versions, one is made by Neoflash, and one is by an unknown team (Which is most likely to be eWin.) Neoflash is famous for not making updates and stuff.

3. darkslayer1996
    OP

Newcomer darkslayer1996 Newbie

United States
    So where can I buy it other than dealextreme it only does paypal right [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. EN!GMA

Member EN!GMA GBAtemp Regular

United States