Hacking Flashcart Questions

S1NNER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I have been doing my research for a few days now. I just got back into 3DS games 5 days ago and already but CFW on my NEW N3DS XL. Now I have ran into a problem I want to play Pokemon games that were on the DS. I know I need a flashcart but which one should I get? Which one is the best for its price? I have looked at other threads and they still confuse me a bit.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I have been doing my research for a few days now. I just got back into 3DS games 5 days ago and already but CFW on my NEW N3DS XL. Now I have ran into a problem I want to play Pokemon games that were on the DS. I know I need a flashcart but which one should I get? Which one is the best for its price? I have looked at other threads and they still confuse me a bit.
This one is best

http://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to PM you on this site? Literally just made an account to post this thread, so I am new here and have no idea what so ever. I just want to ask a few questions about that device.
You have to have a specific number of posts to use PMs.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to PM you on this site? Literally just made an account to post this thread, so I am new here and have no idea what so ever. I just want to ask a few questions about that device.

The cart he listed is definitely your best option in a lower price range (Arguably overall) There are plenty of web resources that should be able to answer most of the basic questions about the item. That said if you get hung up, you can always ask here.

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best is DSTWO+, but it has some useless features and unnecessary battery drain when in sleep mode on 3DS when not in TWL mode and it's price is pretty expensive. For an inexpensive card the one linked is the best as it's not a TT clone or any of that, and it runs Wood, which is arguably one of the best flashcard firmwares ever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.