Fabis94

Xbawx playa
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I Pre-ordered from www.gamezway.com. I dont 100% understand the whole pre-ordering thing (i do understand it, but not perfectly). My question is, if i pre-order a flashcart (iTouch2 in this case) will it arrive on the release date (or is it meant to arrive on the release date)?

I've always thought that if you pre-order it gets only sent out on the release date, but my friend told me if you pre-order it is supposed to arrive on the release date.

Also the www.gamezway.com looks really similar to gamekool.com design, that's why i think the site is administered by the same company. If so, if anyone has ever pre-ordered something from these 2 sites does it arrive on the release date or gets sent out on the release date?

Also shipping status on Gamezway says "Shipped". Does that mean they will ship it so it arrives on the release date

r3dt@rget

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In most cases you will receive your item after the release date. Your product will get shipped out on the release date and you will have to wait for shipping.

zero383

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If it says shipped, then it has shipped. Arrival time depends on the postal servce, nothing to do with the release date. Sometimes if you pre-order, they will ship out the item earlier than the release date like in your case.

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
ooh, i'm jealous...

If it says shipped, it's probably already on it's way to you. Retailers should have recieved it around a week ago. the agreed date to release it was the 24th, but I'm sure some are more than happy to sned it a few days early xD

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh that's good
biggrin.gif

So i just have to wait it to arrive. Goody, goody
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: That happened to me for like a year. lol. I was the only one of all my friends and family to...