Flashcart pre-ordering

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Fabis94, Apr 22, 2009.

Apr 22, 2009

Flashcart pre-ordering by Fabis94 at 8:41 PM (659 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Fabis94
    OP

Member Fabis94 Xbawx playa

Latvia
    I Pre-ordered from www.gamezway.com. I dont 100% understand the whole pre-ordering thing (i do understand it, but not perfectly). My question is, if i pre-order a flashcart (iTouch2 in this case) will it arrive on the release date (or is it meant to arrive on the release date)?

I've always thought that if you pre-order it gets only sent out on the release date, but my friend told me if you pre-order it is supposed to arrive on the release date.

Also the www.gamezway.com looks really similar to gamekool.com design, that's why i think the site is administered by the same company. If so, if anyone has ever pre-ordered something from these 2 sites does it arrive on the release date or gets sent out on the release date?

Also shipping status on Gamezway says "Shipped". Does that mean they will ship it so it arrives on the release date

2. r3dt@rget

Newcomer r3dt@rget Member

United States
    In most cases you will receive your item after the release date. Your product will get shipped out on the release date and you will have to wait for shipping.

3. Fabis94
    OP

Latvia
    Shipping status on Gamezway says "Shipped". Does that mean they will ship it so it arrives on the release date or not, then? :/

4. zero383

Member zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    If it says shipped, then it has shipped. Arrival time depends on the postal servce, nothing to do with the release date. Sometimes if you pre-order, they will ship out the item earlier than the release date like in your case.

5. iwakura

Member iwakura HHNNNNNNGGGG

United States
    ooh, i'm jealous...

If it says shipped, it's probably already on it's way to you. Retailers should have recieved it around a week ago. the agreed date to release it was the 24th, but I'm sure some are more than happy to sned it a few days early xD

6. Fabis94
    OP

Latvia
    Oh that's good [​IMG]
    So i just have to wait it to arrive. Goody, goody [​IMG]