Hacking flashcart for 3ds

AnthonyFaircloug

OP
Trophies
XP
Hi there I was just wondering if there are flash-carts that work in the 3DS, like a r4 or something like that, I know there are properly some out there but I'm not to sure lol, All i know is that you cant play 3ds games on them until that crown 3ds card comes out even if that it legit, any help would be appreciated thanks.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Acekard 2i, Supercard DStwo, R4i-SDHC, R4i-Gold and many others are working on the 3DS, but cannot play 3DS games.
Oh and don't count on the crown3DS being real too much.

AnthonyFaircloug

OP
Trophies
XP
Hi thanks for quick answer :D which one of the cards you mentioned below do you think is the best one to have, ie not hard to get working and software wise and one's with official UK or USA websites not those fake Chinese or Japanese ones you see going around

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Hi thanks for quick answer :D which one of the cards you mentioned below do you think is the best one to have, ie not hard to get working and software wise and one's with official UK or USA websites not those fake Chinese or Japanese ones you see going around
SupercardDS2 - Great but expensive (about $40)
Acekard 2i, R4i-Gold - Cheap + Lots of features
R4i-SDHC - quick, easy to use

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The major advantage of the Supercard is the ability to play GBA Games from a native emulator. Apart from that, they all have about the same game compatibility.

AlexTeal

Trophies
XP
I don't want to threadjack or anything like that, but I too am getting a 3ds soon, and mainly I was just wondering if the SupercardDS2 is better with any other emulators all I ever hear about is the GBA one.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes the snes one is better imo than snemulds also.

What are the limitations of the R4i compared to the SupercardDS2 in terms of updates and playing games?

Supercard DS2 comes with an anti-piracy engine, so you will not even really need updates, for the most part. Of course, the SCDS2 Team releases patches for firmware updates on the boot loader. So the team does update. That is the huge difference, not waiting or having to patch games. Oh and the SCDS2 Team have been in this game for a long time, so in general, they're dependable. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.