Flashcard work with dsi usa and europe??

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by edo906, Mar 23, 2009.

Mar 23, 2009
  1. edo906
    OP

Newcomer edo906 Member

Italy
    Hi friends. In your opinion flashcards like acekard 2i, ezvi ecc. will work with new dsi usa and europe. Thanks for the answer and sorry for my bad english.

2. LivingToDie

Banned LivingToDie Banned

Netherlands
    in every shop and commercials and info thingys they always say that the new dsi will have region protection thingy....

but someone here on gbatemp told me that other country flashcards will work...... i dont know [​IMG]

3. auREAX

Member auREAX GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Noone knows for sure, better wait until the European and American DSi are out and see here what other users experience with their AK2i/R4i/DSTTi. [​IMG]

4. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    Nope not too sure. In my opinion, yes they will work. But not once they are released. It will just take time to hack the firmware, and then once it has happened, it will be released to the public. Either way, it will be hacked somehow. Hackers will learn, and they will hack it. Then the company will learn, and will counter it. It will just keep on going until in the end, one of them gives up.

Usually, when the hacker gives up, another new hacker team comes and hacks it up. Or sometimes, there will be too many hackers to handle, and the company will simple give up xD

5. auREAX

Member auREAX GBAtemp Regular

United States
    http://gonintendo.com/?p=76671.

AK2i reported not working! [​IMG]

6. x-mah-D

Banned x-mah-D Banned

Australia
    Fuck.
    Selfish rich picks wont even let us pirate some stuff.
    There are still idiots out there that buy them so stfu nintendo and shove a carrot where it dont SHINE

7. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    Looks like someone just clarified it... I was just about to say that the AceKard 2i isn't working with the European DSi.

8. Odec

Newcomer Odec Member

Germany
  9. d3x

Newcomer d3x Member

Norway
    Well, I bought a AK2i around newyears, and yesterday I went and got the last DSi they had in the store here in Norway. Since I have a DS Lite I decided I would update the firmware (so I could check out DSiWare store, one of the main reasons for buying) and keep the Lite as a backup.

Well, I had heard rumors that upgrading the European firmware would make it so that the cart wouldn't boot, but that myth is busted. So now I have my AK2i working just fine on my DSi with latest mandatory firmware in norway.

10. d3x

Newcomer d3x Member

Norway
    ** sorry, pressing too many buttons early in the morning **