Hacking Flashcard work with dsi usa and europe??

edo906

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi friends. In your opinion flashcards like acekard 2i, ezvi ecc. will work with new dsi usa and europe. Thanks for the answer and sorry for my bad english.

LivingToDie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
in every shop and commercials and info thingys they always say that the new dsi will have region protection thingy....

but someone here on gbatemp told me that other country flashcards will work...... i dont know
ohmy.gif

auREAX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
edo906 said:
Hi friends. In your opinion flashcards like acekard 2i, ezvi ecc. will work with new dsi usa and europe. Thanks for the answer and sorry for my bad english.

Noone knows for sure, better wait until the European and American DSi are out and see here what other users experience with their AK2i/R4i/DSTTi.
wink.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nope not too sure. In my opinion, yes they will work. But not once they are released. It will just take time to hack the firmware, and then once it has happened, it will be released to the public. Either way, it will be hacked somehow. Hackers will learn, and they will hack it. Then the company will learn, and will counter it. It will just keep on going until in the end, one of them gives up.

Usually, when the hacker gives up, another new hacker team comes and hacks it up. Or sometimes, there will be too many hackers to handle, and the company will simple give up xD

auREAX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
auREAX said:
edo906 said:

Noone knows for sure, better wait until the European and American DSi are out and see here what other users experience with their AK2i/R4i/DSTTi.
wink.gif

http://gonintendo.com/?p=76671.

AK2i reported not working!
blink.gif

x-mah-D

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fuck.
Selfish rich picks wont even let us pirate some stuff.
There are still idiots out there that buy them so stfu nintendo and shove a carrot where it dont SHINE

d3x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well, I bought a AK2i around newyears, and yesterday I went and got the last DSi they had in the store here in Norway. Since I have a DS Lite I decided I would update the firmware (so I could check out DSiWare store, one of the main reasons for buying) and keep the Lite as a backup.

Well, I had heard rumors that upgrading the European firmware would make it so that the cart wouldn't boot, but that myth is busted. So now I have my AK2i working just fine on my DSi with latest mandatory firmware in norway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...