Hacking Flashcard Question for 3ds?

andy26129

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you guys recommend and why? A Acekard 2i or a R4i Gold, please tell me the advanteges and disadvantages of the cards, prices, ect. Thank you for your time.
PS. I know they dont play 3ds roms

sentinel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Please search the forum for cards reviews, or even Google... That is what I did. Anyways I can tell you about the R4i Gold 3DS. The card is great for its cheap price compared to the DSTWO. I have awesome compatibility for DS games and for homebrew and if bought from a good re-seller it will come already updated. The reviews will help you with the other 2 cards.

Mr. Prince

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
What do you guys recommend and why? A Acekard 2i or a R4i Gold, please tell me the advanteges and disadvantages of the cards, prices, ect. Thank you for your time.

Well if I was you, I would get the acekard2i. It might be little more expensive, but it's totally worth it if you want better compatibility (AKAIO)

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country

Well if I was you, I would get the acekard2i. It might be little more expensive, but it's totally worth it if you want better compatibility (AKAIO)

Actually, as R4i Gold (from www.r4ids.cn) supports Wood - which has far more frequent updates and better compatibility. Also it will not fail as a result of the spring loading that there is in the AK2i.

Mr. Prince

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia

Actually, as R4i Gold (from www.r4ids.cn) supports Wood - which has far more frequent updates and better compatibility. Also it will not fail as a result of the spring loading that there is in the AK2i.

lol, I got pwned!! :P

How about the skinning ability of the acekard2i? :creep:

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country

lol, I got pwned!! :P

How about the skinning ability of the acekard2i? :creep:

Can't tell if serious or not. :huh: Wood R4 uses Acekard 2(i) skins.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reactions: 1 person

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country

andy26129

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you all just bought 2 R4i Gold from Catboy and Wizerzak's reliable website,and purchase was a success, thank you all for your time.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Can someone please show me a pic for a genuine r4i gold thanks, but for the 3ds
http://www.zhuzhuchi...h_category_id=0
Just bought from them a few weeks ago and can really recommend them.

I can confirm that this is the best place to buy one from. Not only are they the cheapest, but ZhuZhuChina are very reliable and I've ordered from them many times.
Not to mention fast. My package took under 2 weeks to get to my house.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: