Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i just finished the game. this current build of flash back ds is fully beatable. the ending SEQ plays just fine, a little sluggish but no crashes.

besides the bugs i recorded in the few posts above my only problem is with the sega cd voice file. there is a lag between the subtitle and the actual voice. the subtitle appears first and then the voice plays about a second later. would it be possible to do something about this timing or is this just a limitation of the ds?

thanks for porting this over alek. i hope you have the time to fix the last of the bugs.

-another world

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Hi,

Just wanted to thank you for porting this ... Flashback is easily on my top 20 games of all times. And thanks to "Another World" for all the effort to make it even better.

Please let us know if you update the first post so we can get the newest build.

And after you are done with it, would you please talk about porting? I'm a programmer myself and this porting was always a mystery to me, like who for example Quake's code is written that it is portable to almost any device, even some fridge or microwaves, let aside calculators.

tnx!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My friends decide what I do with my cock