Hacking Flash emunand to Sysnand.

vingt-2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there anything in particular I need to know?

Can I just dump my GW formatted emunand and flash it to sysNand using their launcher ?

Thanks

tarovisions

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can do it if NATIVE_FIRM hasn't been updated so no large jumps or else you get a trip to brickyland ;)

I've flashed 9.2emu to 9.0sys quite a few times.

vingt-2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I obviously have an N3DS. I -- do not mind -- losing the exploit. Worst case scenario I am perfectly able to perform a nand mod. I would just like to avoid bricking altogether. What about Manually downgrading to 9.0 then flashing over my sysnand 9.0 ?

Reactions: thorasgar

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I obviously have an N3DS. I -- do not mind -- losing the exploit. Worst case scenario I am perfectly able to perform a nand mod. I would just like to avoid bricking altogether. What about Manually downgrading to 9.0 then flashing over my sysnand 9.0 ?
You are leaving the Dark Side. We don't serve your kind here.

Reactions: Ericzander

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
You are leaving the Dark Side. We don't serve your kind here.

My N3DS came with 9.0, but I updated both of my consles to 9.6 to transfer over all of my saves and stuff. I have a nand backup fron gateway on my OLD 3ds for version 9.2, so I am gunna do a hardware mod to my old 3ds to use for hacks. One for legit stuff, one for mods.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My N3DS came with 9.0, but I updated both of my consles to 9.6 to transfer over all of my saves and stuff. I have a nand backup fron gateway on my OLD 3ds for version 9.2, so I am gunna do a hardware mod to my old 3ds to use for hacks. One for legit stuff, one for mods.

I sense through the force you did not get the joke. Move along, nothing to see here.

You have a great plan and I am doing much the same thing, however I have a nand backup of all my systems so when I hard mod them I can switch things around to suit the circumstance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs