flash cart

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by link907, Jul 29, 2008.

1. link907
    OP

link907 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 4, 2008
    United States
    trapped in the web
    i am going to get a iTouch ds i have not ordered it yet and i want to know if any error happened or a better cheap card and im looking for a good slot 2 card.

2. g4med4d

g4med4d GBAtemp Regular

Sep 7, 2007
    United States
    Read through the GBAtemp review on the iTouchDS and the 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' forum. That where I usually find more info on a particular flash cart.
    Cheap will have to depend on where you order it from. Some places comes with free shipping some don't.
    Can't comment on slot-2 devices, never had one and have no intention to get one either.

3. link907
    OP

link907 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 4, 2008
    United States
    trapped in the web
    what i am asking is there a better slot 1 card that some1 would recommend

4. suppachipmunk

suppachipmunk GBAtemp Fan

Jan 14, 2007
    United States
    Everyone will tell you to get either the CycloDS or the Supercard DS One.

I personally have the Supercard DS One v3. It is only $28 USD on dealextreme.com plus FREE S&H

The cycloDS will typically run you $53 + S&H.

Both have about the same features, but I think that the CycloDS has a couple more than the Supercard.

If you only want a good cart that has good support without alot of extra features for an inflated price, you could get the Supercard, but if you want top-notch, get the CycloDS.

5. Bri

Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 25, 2007
    United States
    The Acekard 2 ($23 at dealexteme.com) is a good choice if you don't feel that the extra cost of the CycloDS is worth the extra features you get (in reality, most people don't use features like slow-motion and game state dumps). The Acekard 2 has one of the nicest and most responsive menu systems of any available cart, but doesn't have all of the features of the CycloDS.

The SCDS1 is only a little more expensive than the Acekard 2 and has a lot of features like the CycloDS, but many people dislike its somewhat slow and overly complicated menu system.

-Bri

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice