flash cart

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by link907, Jul 29, 2008.

Jul 29, 2008

flash cart by link907 at 9:45 PM (1,336 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. link907
    OP

Member link907 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i am going to get a iTouch ds i have not ordered it yet and i want to know if any error happened or a better cheap card and im looking for a good slot 2 card.

2. g4med4d

Member g4med4d GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Read through the GBAtemp review on the iTouchDS and the 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' forum. That where I usually find more info on a particular flash cart.
    Cheap will have to depend on where you order it from. Some places comes with free shipping some don't.
    Can't comment on slot-2 devices, never had one and have no intention to get one either.

3. link907
    OP

Member link907 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    what i am asking is there a better slot 1 card that some1 would recommend

4. suppachipmunk

Member suppachipmunk GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Everyone will tell you to get either the CycloDS or the Supercard DS One.

I personally have the Supercard DS One v3. It is only $28 USD on dealextreme.com plus FREE S&H

The cycloDS will typically run you $53 + S&H.

Both have about the same features, but I think that the CycloDS has a couple more than the Supercard.

If you only want a good cart that has good support without alot of extra features for an inflated price, you could get the Supercard, but if you want top-notch, get the CycloDS.

5. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    The Acekard 2 ($23 at dealexteme.com) is a good choice if you don't feel that the extra cost of the CycloDS is worth the extra features you get (in reality, most people don't use features like slow-motion and game state dumps). The Acekard 2 has one of the nicest and most responsive menu systems of any available cart, but doesn't have all of the features of the CycloDS.

The SCDS1 is only a little more expensive than the Acekard 2 and has a lot of features like the CycloDS, but many people dislike its somewhat slow and overly complicated menu system.

-Bri