Hacking Flash card that play GBA games on the Nintendo DSi

Game Dragon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In search of the holy grail of flash card that play GBA games on the Nintendo DSi
There are a few flash cards that play GBA games on the DSi but which is the best, first off is the DS2 flash card with GBA plug-in emulator
DS2 Known problems, sound distorted, latest version of emulator won't read config_file, laggey
Other flash cards ? Please if you have more info please add

424e50070b.jpg

Game Dragon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pyrmon24 said:
iPlayer and iSmart MM
i heard of the EX4i, but it seems like a clone to me
That's about it
All we just now need is people with these flash cards to give us a rundown on those cards, one game that I know off Earthworm Jim if they get it to work that flash card would be number 1

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know you think you're gonna find something better than the dstwo, but you won't.
the ismart mm and iplayer is slower than the dstwo, and the ex4i...that's pretty much a joke, like r4 clones

the only thing better than the dstwo is the 3in1

Game Dragon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RoMee said:
I know you think you're gonna find something better than the dstwo, but you won't.
the ismart mm and iplayer is slower than the dstwo, and the ex4i...that's pretty much a joke, like r4 clones

I hope you are wrong I want something better I am after a big screen handheld GBA player is that too much to ask for

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game Dragon said:
RoMee said:

I hope you are wrong I want something better I am after a big screen handheld GBA player is that too much to ask for
No, he's right.
Just get a PSP.

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no lie, i strongly favour SCDS2 for slot 1 GBA emulation.
The emulator is 95% perfect, and works just fine in every situation you encounter, with some exceptions to the rule. If you are bothered by this, you are out of luck. This is as good as it gets for DSi GBA gaming so far.

I also got the ismart MM and the GBA emulator is not as good as the DS2 one. It may be just their GBA emulator, but i doubt to see a fix of some sort in the future.

Go with the DS2, it's a solid card and i am sure it won't disappoint you.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
The DSTwo is the best for GBA emulation. In case you don't know, the DS fucking sucks when it comes to computational power. It's a joke. Buying a DS for emulation is not an informed decision.

If you want better emulation on the go, buy a PSP. They can emulate GBA perfectly (except for the GBA-movie players), and do SNES and they can even emulate some N64 games at playable speeds. That's how much worse the DS is than the PSP when it comes to CPU power.

I've got both a DSi and a PSP, and I don't even HAVE any emulators on my DS flash cart, the PSP is that much better for emulating everything.

EDIT: Clarification, I'm only talking about emulation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@