Bavoo__

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi,

I'm searching for a good flash card for my DSi, which has a memory of 4gig or more.
Also, where could I buy it? If someone could give me a good place where to buy it, would be great. (I live in Belguim)

Btw: Did the R4 made any changes? Because I have a R4 for my DS, and I don't really like it..

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You should have searched for the which flashcart question because it has been asked quite a few times and the results usually either the acekard 2i, if you wabnt a cheap one to play games, or the m3i zero if you want an expensive one that has rts and other features the acekard does not. But about were to buy from I really do not have any suggestions since I know only of sites that site to the US fast but most would probably ship worldwide if need be. Sorry if the first line sounds like an insult or anything, I just remember reading one yesterday about the same question minus the Belgium part.

Bavoo__

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hyun said:
You can get a m3i zero from 4coolday for only 25 dollars.
"Here is the link
m3i zero from 4coolday
Hurry and order it! before the price rise
Looks like a very good site, will it run fast with 8 gig?

QUOTE(clonesniper666 @ Jul 20 2009, 05:00 PM) You should have searched for the which flashcart question because it has been asked quite a few times and the results usually either the acekard 2i, if you wabnt a cheap one to play games, or the m3i zero if you want an expensive one that has rts and other features the acekard does not. But about were to buy from I really do not have any suggestions since I know only of sites that site to the US fast but most would probably ship worldwide if need be. Sorry if the first line sounds like an insult or anything, I just remember reading one yesterday about the same question minus the Belgium part.
Sorry, I took a look at the first and second page of this forum but didn't find anything similar to this.

zero383

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bavoo__ said:
hyun said:
You can get a m3i zero from 4coolday for only 25 dollars.
"Here is the link
m3i zero from 4coolday
Hurry and order it! before the price rise
Looks like a very good site, will it run fast with 8 gig?

QUOTE(clonesniper666 @ Jul 20 2009, 05:00 PM) You should have searched for the which flashcart question because it has been asked quite a few times and the results usually either the acekard 2i, if you wabnt a cheap one to play games, or the m3i zero if you want an expensive one that has rts and other features the acekard does not. But about were to buy from I really do not have any suggestions since I know only of sites that site to the US fast but most would probably ship worldwide if need be. Sorry if the first line sounds like an insult or anything, I just remember reading one yesterday about the same question minus the Belgium part.
Sorry, I took a look at the first and second page of this forum but didn't find anything similar to this.

Yes they support Micro SDHC up to 32GB.

Oh and it's called a Search button. Here are just a few results:

http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=70252
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=168535
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=155...p;#entry1983565
http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=166382

cngamemart

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gamezway.com