Hacking Flash Card DSi UK

rockbmi

OP
Trophies
XP
Hi im looking in buying a flashcard for a DSi im buying tomorrow. I currently have the cyclods for the DS Lite. I was looking at the Acekard2i or the ez flash vi. Can anyone tell me where i could buy either of these in the UK. Or maybe somewhere that ships in a few days. I have tried deal extreme before but it takes two weeks for delivery.
Thanks for all help.

lucifon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used www.r4gift.com and they sent it super fast. Got it here in my drawer next to me, problem is...due to the bank holiday period I wont even have my DSi till Tuesday...hopefully!!

www.memorybits.co.uk also seem pretty good but due to delayed sending I cancelled my order of an R4i and they've refunded me. But overall their service seems pretty top notch and professional

Have to say when I was looking for the AceKard2i it seems even the most unprofessional looking small websites seem to be sold out at the moment, I was lucky to stumble over r4gift.com. Hopefully you find a site, sorry I cant be of anymore help

Rikachu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd go with R4gift.

I got mine from them next day... went with 1st class recorded delivery and i got the tracking number for it too.

You also get a screen protector with it.... but for DS LITE!!! Hehe... still, better than nothing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr