Flash Card DSi UK

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by nintendolinky, Apr 12, 2009.

1. nintendolinky
    OP

nintendolinky GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 31, 2007
    Hi im looking in buying a flashcard for a DSi im buying tomorrow. I currently have the cyclods for the DS Lite. I was looking at the Acekard2i or the ez flash vi. Can anyone tell me where i could buy either of these in the UK. Or maybe somewhere that ships in a few days. I have tried deal extreme before but it takes two weeks for delivery.
    Thanks for all help.

2. lucifon

lucifon Member

Newcomer
    Apr 4, 2009
    I used www.r4gift.com and they sent it super fast. Got it here in my drawer next to me, problem is...due to the bank holiday period I wont even have my DSi till Tuesday...hopefully!!

www.memorybits.co.uk also seem pretty good but due to delayed sending I cancelled my order of an R4i and they've refunded me. But overall their service seems pretty top notch and professional

Have to say when I was looking for the AceKard2i it seems even the most unprofessional looking small websites seem to be sold out at the moment, I was lucky to stumble over r4gift.com. Hopefully you find a site, sorry I cant be of anymore help

3. nintendolinky
    OP

nintendolinky GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 31, 2007
    hey thanks i might go with r4gift.com they seem okay

4. Rikachu

Rikachu Member

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2006
    I'd go with R4gift.

I got mine from them next day... went with 1st class recorded delivery and i got the tracking number for it too.

You also get a screen protector with it.... but for DS LITE!!! Hehe... still, better than nothing.