Hardware Fixing Android Joy-Con Lag?

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before you say there isn't a known solution, hear me out!

A few people were able to fix the Joy-Con input lag with an app called Bluetooth Auto Connect (see here). Now, I DID get this working, but I'm not sure how I did it, what settings I changed, etc.

I've searched this up, but I only found out how to make DS3/DS4 controllers work with this, which is pretty useless because they connect differently than the Joy-Con's / Pro Controller

dpad_5678

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I should also mention I got it working on the following devices (still don't know how I did it so I'm still unable to replicate it):

• Verizon Galaxy S5 G900V
  • T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 N910T

S

Saiyan Lusitano

This appears to be a phone-specific problem which it works lag-free on some and then lag-added on others.

However, if your phone supports OTG (read any can be if rooted) then you could use it but of course, it's wired so defeats the purpose of bluetooth connection.

dpad_5678

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This appears to be a phone-specific problem which it works lag-free on some and then lag-added on others.

However, if your phone supports OTG (read any can be if rooted) then you could use it but of course, it's wired so defeats the purpose of bluetooth connection.
Yes, but the Bluetooth Auto Connect application seems to be a fix for phones that lag with the JoyCons. I'm trying to replicate whatever I did to get it to work, or have another use that currently has it working to share his/her setting(s).

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

Tomtom5893

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
for me it works the first 10 seconds then it starts lagging. i use an HTC U11 with Android 7.1 and Bluetooth 4.2 i think the Android Version is to high on older devices it works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool