Hacking Fixing a switch

GeraltOfRivia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone. I think I found a good bargain (maybe?) : A blue screen switch a guy is selling for an exfat update gone wrong. He doesn't want to fix cause he has poor hacking knowledge. I asked him if he had a file copy of "BCPKG2-1-Normal-Main.bin" and he does. Do you think it's possible to fix it if I restore that file? The price is quite good and he sells along his Sx os license.what do you think about it?

Nastas95

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone. I think I found a good bargain (maybe?) : A blue screen switch a guy is selling for an exfat update gone wrong. He doesn't want to fix cause he has poor hacking knowledge. I asked him if he had a file copy of "BCPKG2-1-Normal-Main.bin" and he does. Do you think it's possible to fix it if I restore that file? The price is quite good and he sells along his Sx os license.what do you think about it?
Afaik if you can load hekate and restore your nand backup, you SHOULD be able to fix it

GeraltOfRivia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Maybe tell him how to fix it? Good deed for the day
I tried, he doesn't seem interested..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Afaik if you can load hekate and restore your nand backup, you SHOULD be able to fix it
He doesn't have a full backup. He only has that file I mentioned.i think he has chosen a wrong game for extracting the exfat update

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.