Hacking Fix my pitiful DS-X D;

Ochi-Nu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, before you rampage me with my ignorance of having a DS-X, I got a CycloDS Black Evolution :3. I gave this to my love a few months back.

When I had it, it worked well (to it's capacity, I'll leave you to estimate how well that is) and I had no complaints, sent it over to my GF, played a few games over WIFI.

Not it doesn't work. To be more precise: 1. My DS or her DS (does the country matter? Her's is from England and mine's from Canada, but DS-X was recognized on both, so stupid question I guess) doesn't recognize the flash cart in it's slot (It says I have no gamepack inserted)

and now my computer doesn't recognize it .___. (USB device not recognized).

My fear is that it's just broken, ka-put, gone, shit (more than it is already) D;

A new firmware came out recently (I think) and when the DS-X was recognizing my GF's DS but worked on her computer, I told her to update it.

Still nothing now D:

Help?

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Well there you go, here we are in the official DS-Xtreme hate forum, where an innocent, tiny child can barely post without being hounded and lynched merely for stating he enjoys a product he bought, and yet the enormous net of customer care and support STILL reaches!!!
biggrin.gif

Every time these horrible hatemongers make me start to doubt my love for the trusty old Xtremes of mine something like this happens that re-ignites my faith and love!!!
wub.gif

Even for a product with a 0.00001% failure rate like the DS-Xtreme (official and verified statistic!!!
yaypsp.gif
) the level of aftercare is SO high that even in a squalid, unpopular, corrupt and unpleasant little forum like this theres a dedicated member of the support team on hand 24 hours a day ready to help with even the tiniest little problem!

And you DS-Xtreme basher will still claim the support is not good!!!
angry.gif
SHAME ON YOU!
mad.gif

All I can say is THANKS THEGAME07, you a top bloke and your place in paradise next to LRH is secured for all time!

THANKS TEAM XTREME! you guys da best 100% true!!!!

(starcraft sucks)

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Lol. Don't mind p1ngpong. He's always a troll like this.

Anyways, my apoligies, for I kinda read your post wrong, and yea..... I thought you meant he Cyclo broke, not the DS-X.....

Also, a question to p1ngpong. You say you "p0wned" rabid1, who is the mod of DS-X forums... Why is that?

p1ngpong

Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Listened Ive p0wned a lot of people in my short little life, I cant be expected to keep track of ALL my wheelings and dealings!
yaypsp.gif

If I happened to have p0wned Rabid1 at some point in time its purely between me, Rabid1 and God.

Anyway couldnt have been that bad an indiscretion, I left him alive after all.
toot.gif

I cant help being a total badass mofo who is large and in charge, feared by one and all!

(DS-X the pinnacle of human achievement oOoO
ohmy.gif
)

L

Lyuse

p1ngpong said:
Listened Ive p0wned a lot of people in my short little life, I cant be expected to keep track of ALL my wheelings and dealings!
yaypsp.gif

If I happened to have p0wned Rabid1 at some point in time its purely between me, Rabid1 and God.

Anyway couldnt have been that bad an indiscretion, I left him alive after all.
toot.gif

I cant help being a total badass mofo who is large and in charge, feared by one and all!

(DS-X the pinnacle of human achievement oOoO
ohmy.gif
)

DS-X is bad lol

MrSpud

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Why is P1ngpong not banned? He's making a point that you can be a troll here, make a complete joke of the staff and get away with it. Every thread that he has posted in (three so far) have been closed, filling this site with garbage and lies.

Come on Gbatemp staff, look at his signature, he's laughing at the mods, starting argument at every opportunity and all for his entertainment. This is not right, I don't want to see EVERY thread getting closed just become he think it's funny. He's been warned already but he doesn't care, he's going to go on untill he finnaly get banned. Can we speed up the process?

p1ngpong

Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
MrSpud said:
Why is P1ngpong not banned? He's making a point that you can be a troll here, make a complete joke of the staff and get away with it. Every thread that he has posted in (three so far) have been closed, filling this site with garbage and lies.

Come on Gbatemp staff, look at his signature, he's laughing at the mods, starting argument at every opportunity and all for his entertainment. This is not right, I don't want to see EVERY thread getting closed just become he think it's funny. He's been warned already but he doesn't care, he's going to go on untill he finnaly get banned. Can we speed up the process?

I love you too!
wub.gif

Because you love me back!!!!
shy.gif

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i honestly think its hilarious that he is a troll. It makes reading topics w/ him in it funny. Just don't take him comments too seriously and sit back and laugh.

thomaspajamas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ochi-Nu said:
Hi, before you rampage me with my ignorance of having a DS-X, I got a CycloDS Black Evolution :3. I gave this to my love a few months back.

When I had it, it worked well (to it's capacity, I'll leave you to estimate how well that is) and I had no complaints, sent it over to my GF, played a few games over WIFI.

Not it doesn't work. To be more precise: 1. My DS or her DS (does the country matter? Her's is from England and mine's from Canada, but DS-X was recognized on both, so stupid question I guess) doesn't recognize the flash cart in it's slot (It says I have no gamepack inserted)

and now my computer doesn't recognize it .___. (USB device not recognized).

My fear is that it's just broken, ka-put, gone, shit (more than it is already) D;

A new firmware came out recently (I think) and when the DS-X was recognizing my GF's DS but worked on her computer, I told her to update it.

Still nothing now D:

Help?

QUOTE(thegame07 @ May 20 2008, 09:42 PM) I can help you m8, check your pms.

Yep, just listen to thegame07, he's the man
grog.gif

he saved my DSX that had the same problem a few months back. Thanks again!

Ochi-Nu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, a lot of off-topic responses .____.;; I'm not sure what to interpret it as.

Since everyone claims this guy is a savior (and I'm simply desperate for help, I checked the support forum and got basically what I thought I'd get, a long waiting line). I think I'll follow your advice and read my p.ms n__n

I am, as well, glad that someone still helps DS-X users. the support forum sure isn't too great at it!

Edit: all deleted or edited posts made by moderators or the staff can be seen when making a reply (Last 10 posts section). x__x This is a serious bug.

p1ngpong

Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
MrSpud said:
thegame07 is the only good thing that came out of Ds-x. Nice to see that someone still care, you know, unlike the people that ran the business to the ground and took our money
hate2.gif

I got to agree with my good buddy Mr Spud, thegame07 is the only good thing that came out of the Ds-X (including the Ds-X itself ROFL!!!
laugh.gif
)

Ds-X team and Ds-X customer support = FAIL!!!!
mad.gif

Starcraft RULEZ!!!!

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
p1ngpong said:
MrSpud said:
thegame07 is the only good thing that came out of Ds-x. Nice to see that someone still care, you know, unlike the people that ran the business to the ground and took our money
hate2.gif

I got to agree with my good buddy Mr Spud, thegame07 is the only good thing that came out of the Ds-X (including the Ds-X itself ROFL!!!
laugh.gif
)

Ds-X team and Ds-X customer support = FAIL!!!!
mad.gif

Starcraft RULEZ!!!!
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Only the Jaguar could run something so advanced! lol