Fix my pitiful DS-X D;

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Ochi-Nu, May 21, 2008.

May 21, 2008

Fix my pitiful DS-X D; by Ochi-Nu at 1:44 AM (3,602 Views / 0 Likes) 22 replies

1. Ochi-Nu
    OP

Newcomer Ochi-Nu Member

United States
    Hi, before you rampage me with my ignorance of having a DS-X, I got a CycloDS Black Evolution :3. I gave this to my love a few months back.

When I had it, it worked well (to it's capacity, I'll leave you to estimate how well that is) and I had no complaints, sent it over to my GF, played a few games over WIFI.

Not it doesn't work. To be more precise: 1. My DS or her DS (does the country matter? Her's is from England and mine's from Canada, but DS-X was recognized on both, so stupid question I guess) doesn't recognize the flash cart in it's slot (It says I have no gamepack inserted)

and now my computer doesn't recognize it .___. (USB device not recognized).

My fear is that it's just broken, ka-put, gone, shit (more than it is already) D;

A new firmware came out recently (I think) and when the DS-X was recognizing my GF's DS but worked on her computer, I told her to update it.

Still nothing now D:

Help?

2. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    Whoops. NVM. Read it wrong....

Apolgies... I thought you said your Cyclo broke..... Real sorry....

3. thegame07

Member thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    I can help you m8, check your pms.

4. p1ngpong

Supervisor p1ngpong Legit Boss Harold

Croatia
    Well there you go, here we are in the official DS-Xtreme hate forum, where an innocent, tiny child can barely post without being hounded and lynched merely for stating he enjoys a product he bought, and yet the enormous net of customer care and support STILL reaches!!! [​IMG]

Every time these horrible hatemongers make me start to doubt my love for the trusty old Xtremes of mine something like this happens that re-ignites my faith and love!!! [​IMG]

Even for a product with a 0.00001% failure rate like the DS-Xtreme (official and verified statistic!!! [​IMG] ) the level of aftercare is SO high that even in a squalid, unpopular, corrupt and unpleasant little forum like this theres a dedicated member of the support team on hand 24 hours a day ready to help with even the tiniest little problem!

And you DS-Xtreme basher will still claim the support is not good!!! [​IMG] SHAME ON YOU! [​IMG]

All I can say is THANKS THEGAME07, you a top bloke and your place in paradise next to LRH is secured for all time!

THANKS TEAM XTREME! you guys da best 100% true!!!!

(starcraft sucks)

5. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    Lol. Don't mind p1ngpong. He's always a troll like this.

Anyways, my apoligies, for I kinda read your post wrong, and yea..... I thought you meant he Cyclo broke, not the DS-X.....

Also, a question to p1ngpong. You say you "p0wned" rabid1, who is the mod of DS-X forums... Why is that?

6. Minox

Supervisor Minox Spytech Employee

Sweden
    Actually, I've wondered that as well...

7. p1ngpong

Croatia
    Listened Ive p0wned a lot of people in my short little life, I cant be expected to keep track of ALL my wheelings and dealings! [​IMG]

If I happened to have p0wned Rabid1 at some point in time its purely between me, Rabid1 and God.

Anyway couldnt have been that bad an indiscretion, I left him alive after all. [​IMG]

I cant help being a total badass mofo who is large and in charge, feared by one and all!

(DS-X the pinnacle of human achievement oOoO [​IMG] )

8. pbolmstedt

Member pbolmstedt GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    Surely you've p0wned God at some point too? I think I saw a cloud shaped like you yesterday.

9. pbolmstedt

Member pbolmstedt GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    I'm sure thegame07 told you this in their PM, but since PM'ing in response to a public question is very rude to other readers, here goes: this is very common, but usually fixable. Look at similar old cases in the support tracker at http://support.ds-x.com/

10. Lyuse

Lyuse Newbie

DS-X is bad lol

11. MrSpud

Member MrSpud GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Why is P1ngpong not banned? He's making a point that you can be a troll here, make a complete joke of the staff and get away with it. Every thread that he has posted in (three so far) have been closed, filling this site with garbage and lies.

Come on Gbatemp staff, look at his signature, he's laughing at the mods, starting argument at every opportunity and all for his entertainment. This is not right, I don't want to see EVERY thread getting closed just become he think it's funny. He's been warned already but he doesn't care, he's going to go on untill he finnaly get banned. Can we speed up the process?

12. p1ngpong

Croatia
    I love you too! [​IMG]

Because you love me back!!!! [​IMG]

13. Unchi-san

Member Unchi-san Unchi on a stick! yay~

United States
    i honestly think its hilarious that he is a troll. It makes reading topics w/ him in it funny. Just don't take him comments too seriously and sit back and laugh.

14. Minox

Supervisor Minox Spytech Employee

Sweden
    Stay on topic...

15. thomaspajamas

Member thomaspajamas GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Yep, just listen to thegame07, he's the man [​IMG]

he saved my DSX that had the same problem a few months back. Thanks again!

16. MrSpud

Member MrSpud GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    thegame07 is the only good thing that came out of Ds-x. Nice to see that someone still care, you know, unlike the people that ran the business to the ground and took our money [​IMG]

17. Ochi-Nu
    OP

Newcomer Ochi-Nu Member

United States
    Wow, a lot of off-topic responses .____.;; I'm not sure what to interpret it as.

Since everyone claims this guy is a savior (and I'm simply desperate for help, I checked the support forum and got basically what I thought I'd get, a long waiting line). I think I'll follow your advice and read my p.ms n__n

I am, as well, glad that someone still helps DS-X users. the support forum sure isn't too great at it!

Edit: all deleted or edited posts made by moderators or the staff can be seen when making a reply (Last 10 posts section). x__x This is a serious bug.

18. p1ngpong

Croatia

I got to agree with my good buddy Mr Spud, thegame07 is the only good thing that came out of the Ds-X (including the Ds-X itself ROFL!!! [​IMG] )

Ds-X team and Ds-X customer support = FAIL!!!! [​IMG]

Starcraft RULEZ!!!!

19. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    Am I seeing things right? Or did p1ngpong stop being a troll? Well, thank god for that.

20. Ferrariman

Member Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Canada
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]