ROM Hack Fix for the GTS Glitch in Pokemon Platinum?

13 Black

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In early versions of the US release of Pokemon Platinum, there is a glitch in the Global Terminal (the GTS from D/P) that prevents the game from showing the level and gender of the Pokemon the other trainer wants, which can screw up trades. I heard that this problem was mended in later releases of Platinum in the US as well as in the European version of the game.

Is there a ROM fix or update for this game that fixes the issue? Thanks in advance!

Melly Pix

Gbatemp's Lady Vulpix
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hmm, odd...
I own an original copy of diamond pearl and platinum all from their pure release dates in the USA
never had this glitch show up..
is this a rom or real copy you've got?

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I heard that this problem was mended in later releases of Platinum in the US as well as in the European version of the game.
I dunno, I think that if this were true then someone would have released (dumped) the new version already.

So far, I don't know of any fix for this.
Edit: Apparently, some people are saying that they sent in their copies to Nintendo and got them "fixed" but lost their save data. So I think Nintendo just replaced their game cartridges, because newer versions of Platinum supposedly don't have this problem. And again, why hasn't anyone dumped this new version if it even exists?

Zurren

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry for this rather huge bump (seriously), but I believe that doing this is better than creating a new topic. Sorry again if that's not what I should do.

So, well. Was any fix for this, or maybe another ROM released? Does anyone even care about this? According to my Google searches, the answers to these questions are no.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: