ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
ok i swear there is a game called five second hero or some ish but i cant find anything on it. its like a game where you have five seconds to complete each stage or some ish...can some one please tell me what im talking bout cause i need to find this game

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually the game is half minute hero i played the demo of it i want to get it but im broke
cry.gif

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
no its not that.....aragh...i read a review on it so i know it exists but whats the name of it....it has like pixilated graphics and ish....ARRAGH!!!! i was in boot camp when i read the review but i know i wasn't that out of my mind

Posts merged

pokefreak2008 said:
actually the game is half minute hero i played the demo of it i want to get it but im broke
cry.gif

OMG!!! thank you...its half minute...not five second.....thank you so much

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its only for psp

supposed to very good from what ive heard, havnt had a chance to play it yet

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Half-Minute Hero is a fantastic game. Its a great goto game when i'm bored. PSP only, will never come to DS
tongue.gif

However, for the DS fan that wants a fun retro games, snag Retro Game Challenge. THAT, is a fun game too. Great faux-games thrown together. And it has a wonderful oldschool RPG, too.

nickbaker50

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought he was talking about four second frenzy, half minute hero doesnt have minigames, four second frenzy does.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:
Half-Minute Hero is a fantastic game. Its a great goto game when i'm bored. PSP only, will never come to DS
tongue.gif

However, for the DS fan that wants a fun retro games, snag Retro Game Challenge. THAT, is a fun game too. Great faux-games thrown together. And it has a wonderful oldschool RPG, too.
Sure is, even for someone like me who finds Japanese RPG's to be boring nowadays. Even haters could have fun with it.

QUOTE(nickbaker50 @ Jan 6 2010, 01:44 AM) I thought he was talking about four second frenzy, half minute hero doesnt have minigames, four second frenzy does.
Isn't that flash only?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1