OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm interested in making a hack for pokemon emerald(changing/adding events, changing the starters, that kind of thing but not much heavy modding to the map). Does anyone have any guides for beginner at this sort of thing, and a list of programs used (I keep hitting dead links), and how much HEX will I need to know?

Arehexes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PettingZoo said:
Arehexes said:
Well I'll see what I can do, maybe figure out some things. But thanks for the confidence boost
Yeah, just take it at your own pace and experiment.

Well I'm gonna be watching some videos and plan it out but so far it's going
tongue.gif

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Arehexes said:
Well I had a question, I was trying out fire red and I wanted to set it so you have the national dex at the start. I know I might ask to much but does anyone know how to set a script up to do that(can't find anything so far).
I'm not good with ROM hacking mate, try googling/youtube.

Arehexes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PettingZoo said:
Arehexes said:
Well I had a question, I was trying out fire red and I wanted to set it so you have the national dex at the start. I know I might ask to much but does anyone know how to set a script up to do that(can't find anything so far).

I'll get a good night sleep and start fresh. Now that I have something to start with I can learn from there.

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Arehexes said:
PettingZoo said:
Arehexes said:

I'll get a good night sleep and start fresh. Now that I have something to start with I can learn from there.
Awesome, try mixing up some of the sprites too (Gym members, etc.) when you learn how.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...