First Gameplay Video For 'Little Dragons Café' from 'Harvest Moon' Creator Released

little dragons cafe.JPG

Raise a dragon and build your family eatery in an imaginative new game.

That's what you can expect from Little Dragons Café, Harvest Moon creator Yasuhiro Wada. Announced in February, Aksys Games will be handling the western localization for the game and the company has released the very first video showcasing the title's gameplay:

The story opens with a twin brother and sister learning to cook and manage a small café under their mother’s tutelage. All was peaceful and routine until one morning when the twins discover that their mother has fallen into a deep sleep and won’t wake up. Suddenly, a strange old man appears to inform them that they must raise a dragon in order to save her. Working together with three quirky café employees, the two siblings must figure out how to a wrangle a dragon and manage the family business while finding a way to save their mother.

Features of Little Dragons Café include:
  • Dragon Husbandry
Embrace your parental instincts and raise your very own dragon! Through wise decisions, proper nutrition, and empathetic nurturing show the world the true potential of your dragon companion!​
  • Culinary Capitalism
Learn new recipes and master the art of cooking while running your very own café. Explore the world, discover new ingredients, and expand your menu (and your restaurant) while catering to the whims of your customers.​
  • Grow Your Own
The tastiest dishes use the freshest ingredients, and the best way to insure that is to grow your own produce. Till the land and fish the rivers to gather the most flavorful fixings for your signature dishes.​
  • Serve the People
Feeding is nurturing, so you not only cook for your neighbors, but also help them with their problems to increase your popularity and the general happiness of everyone around you.​

Little Dragons Café will be coming to the Nintendo Switch and the PlayStation 4 in late summer 2018.

:arrow: Little Dragons Café Official Website

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Looks god awful.

This video has made me go from optimistically curious to completely uninterested. Barf.

farmin

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Really looking forward to this one, the idea of running a cafe alongside farming produce is so obvious I can't believe I haven't come accross it before.

Reactions: TomboyGamerXL

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Inb4 the dragon can wear a maid outfit:P (after Kobayashi's did it, I wouldn't be surprised at all:rofl2:)

Reactions: CallmeBerto

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The graphics are extremely ugly. It looks like everything has been carved into wood. The idea of the game is also a bit... weird? It looks fun, but weird nonetheless.

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
This look like a game for Nintendo console. And I said that with all my disrespect for the company console since n64.

souler92

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
whats this ripoff.... the draw distance is awfull. please burn it and make a proper HARVEST MOON!! YES WE WANT THE REAL HARVEST MOON BACK

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like normal harvest moon kind of graphics, just stylized to have a more "chinese mythology" paper filter. Gameplay might be fun? Maybe?

But the important question. The most important question.

Can I marry a dragon?

Reactions: DarthDub

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, I was really looking forward to this, but it looks like shit. I guess I'll wait for gameplay vids when the game is released.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la