First day of Uni

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So tomorrow I start my first day of University.
I have a mixture of nervousness and excitement, which coincide in my stomach to produce butterflies.
I also have to get up at around 6~7am because I have to arrive at the uni by 8:30 (takes around a hour to get there by tube). I was planning on moving out but the uni got booked up so I'm now commuting.
I also not prepared at all. I've email the uni several times and got no response at all. I'll take stuff like a notebook, pens/pencils and stuff and see what happens next.

Yay for first blod post
yay.gif

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't worry about it. It's all a piece of piss. Funnily enough, I've got my induction for my seocnd year tomorrow.

Which Uni and course are you doing by the way?

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
emigre said:
Don't worry about it. It's all a piece of piss. Funnily enough, I've got my induction for my seocnd year tomorrow.

University of East London doing Graphic Design with Animation.
I'm living in North London hence the long time for travelling

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
There's nothing to worry about. You're gonna be around people who are on the same boat as you anyway and just think of it as a big party with strangers. It is said that the people you will meet and befriend in uni will be one of the most important people in your life.

I'm gonna have my induction day on Wednesday and I'm on my first year of the degree (but technically my 2nd year as I did Foundation last year). I can't wait to see my mates in uni again. Also, attend fresher's fair. I didn't do it last year, I kinda regretted it but I'm doing it this year.

All the best
smile.gif

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
30084pm said:
emigre said:

Not too far from me than. I 'm at QMU doing politcs. And I also spend over an hour commuting, it's a pain so eventually you'll probably get to a state where you hate the sight of the tube. I've got my DS on charge and putting some podcasts ready.

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
emigre said:
30084pm said:
emigre said:

Not too far from me than. I 'm at QMU doing politcs. And I also spend over an hour commuting, it's a pain so eventually you'll probably get to a state where you hate the sight of the tube. I've got my DS on charge and putting some podcasts ready.

is that Queen Mary's or Margaret's? I forget which one that is. I've got my copy of "The Shining" to read but can't find the charger... oh wait..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.