Hacking First 3.56 crypted games are coming

Sotoro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So the first game that requires 3.56 is already out: Fight Night Champion (EU not US version) and the next one is alreay confirmed: MLB The Show 11.
There is currently no way to play this games with kmeaw 3.55, not until someone patches lv2 to allow unsigned code boot, but even then we need the npdrm keys to get upcoming updates.
Hopefully we'll see some progress here in the near future :/

Arshes91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
mellow.gif
so this is the first game have the new firmware 3.56 for blocking homebrew and ecc. for me are very simple to delete this update on comogenie will sostitute the old update and will works perfectly

Sotoro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No one has found a way to patch the eboot.bin to get it work. So it seems to be, that this is no longer working like before.

Arshes91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i know has the problem for this but if i see the file Ps3 update and contain Updat PS3 3.56 and sostitute the firmware 3.55 into the game will works
wink.gif
im not sure but only test

xfcrowman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sotoro said:
No one has found a way to patch the eboot.bin to get it work. So it seems to be, that this is no longer working like before.

I just saw this on psx-scene. I don't have Fight Night Champions (EUR), but it looks like someone has figured out how to modify 3.56 eboots so that they can run on 3.55.

There are confirmations that this modified eboot will work on kmeaw 3.55
nayps3.gif

Sotoro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
xfcrowman said:
Sotoro said:

I just saw this on psx-scene. I don't have Fight Night Champions (EUR), but it looks like someone has figured out how to modify 3.56 eboots so that they can run on 3.55.

There are confirmations that this modified eboot will work on kmeaw 3.55
nayps3.gif

It's only working for Fight Night Champion, because they are using the eboot.bin from the US release, which still requires 3.55 - so no there isn't really a fixed eboot.bin and the upcoming releases will require 3.56 in both regions...

@Arshes91: No this is not working.

yoitsme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's working for me the European version of FNC. I'm on kmew 3.55 CFW A re you talking about trying to play it on FW 3.41?

Sotoro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yoitsme said:
It's working for me the European version of FNC. I'm on kmew 3.55 CFW A re you talking about trying to play it on FW 3.41?
If you have a release with the us eboot.bin inside it's working, i posted that before, but the normal EU version with the EU eboot.bin isn't working on any CFW at the moment.
And it will be no longer possible to use this method, because upcoming games like MLB11 will need 3.56 in both region releases...

Sotoro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's confirmed that MLB11 isn't working. Eboot fix or anything else isn't working here, because it crypted with 3.56 appldr keys.

IMAG0265.jpg

IMAG0266.jpg

xfcrowman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry - I didn't realize that the fix used the eboot from the USA version. It's too bad that a workaround hasn't been developed yet, and it doesn't look like one will be available any time soon
cry.gif

Arshes91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sotoro said:
It's confirmed that MLB11 isn't working. Eboot fix or anything else isn't working here, because it crypted with 3.56 appldr keys.

IMAG0265.jpg

IMAG0266.jpg
oh man is mean epic fail o_o but me i dont never give up il try soon this game (maybe) or someone has time to fixing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...