Gaming Firmware update "Yoshi Woolly World (E)" ?

Frederik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, next week Yoshi arrives in Stores all over Europe. Has anyone Infos about a "dangerous" Update on board the disk ?

pedrobarca

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, next week Yoshi arrives in Stores all over Europe. Has anyone Infos about a "dangerous" Update on board the disk ?
Normally it takes two or three month after an update before the update appears on a retail. I can assure you Yoshi's Woolly World wont have the 5.4.0 update on the disc.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
If there is it'll be known in the upcoming days though considering there's reviewers who've already got their digital copies ages ago, the firmware might be the same.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Would like to know as well. U is just collecting dust. Might actually even pay :unsure: for a game.
With the plastic and knit amiibos the game will surely become tons more fun than without, though even without, I suppose it'll be pretty good.

It sucks that Splatoon only accepts those three Splatoon amiibos and nothing else. :(

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the plastic and knit amiibos the game will surely become tons more fun than without, though even without, I suppose it'll be pretty good.

It sucks that Splatoon only accepts those three Splatoon amiibos and nothing else. :(
Confused. Are you arguing for even more DRM content?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress