firmware for switch to use atmosphere

pebbles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi and hello not used my switch for a long time need to update firmware what is the latest firmware i can use on atmosphere i have all the other bits thanks

pebbles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Use darthsternies site and day break to update safely.

Latest firmware on there should be fine: 16.1.0
hi updated switch firmware to latest 16.1.0 downloaded atmosphere and bin fuse put on sd copied on sd card replaced files when windows told me and when i launch comes up with error see atmosphere for 1 sec i have the built in chip for booting dont connect to pc pls help me
Post automatically merged:

hi updated switch firmware to latest 16.1.0 downloaded atmosphere and bin fuse put on sd copied on sd card replaced files when windows told me and when i launch comes up with error see atmosphere for 1 sec i have the built in chip for booting dont connect to pc pls help me

Attachments

• 20230904_215525.jpg
    20230904_215525.jpg
    723.1 KB · Views: 30

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You need to use a payload and rcm to smash the stack.. idk about mod chips: I assume your chip injects payload?

When I update, I put latest AMS + FW to update to and patches on sd card, use daybreak to update fw, then use jig and rcm to smash and get AMS booted.

Works flawlessly everytime, with minimal reboots and rcm’ing.

pebbles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You need to use a payload and rcm to smash the stack.. idk about mod chips: I assume your chip injects payload?

When I update, I put latest AMS + FW to update to and patches on sd card, use daybreak to update fw, then use jig and rcm to smash and get AMS booted.

Works flawlessly everytime, with minimal reboots and rcm’ing.
yes chip does inject i have latest ams and fw on ds card did update with daybreak but with rcm and look for bin if this is right then error

pebbles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes chip does inject i have latest ams and fw on ds card did update with daybreak but with rcm and look for bin if this is right then error
and will not boot original fw
Post automatically merged:

Did you update fusee.bin?
yes right on root of sd but original fw will not boot

Last edited by pebbles,

pebbles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi just to let you know started again and installed perfect thanks guys
i try 2morrow thanks for all help 2nite
hi and hello like i said all works but cant find game saves on sd card from last firmware and did not backup and icloud cant use banned where would game saves be if on sd card and thanks again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny