GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
shaunj66, can you give is a heads up as to what will be in the new firmware release?
Sorry we don't know what's going to be added. But we informed them of the various incompatible games and Wii-DS connectivity issue so hopefully these should be addressed

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
right, well at least they are still alive and actually doing something, i though they were long dead and buried lol thanks for the update shaunj66.
biggrin.gif

striderx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shaunj66, can you give is a heads up as to what will be in the new firmware release?

Sorry we don't know what's going to be added. But we informed them of the various incompatible games and Wii-DS connectivity issue so hopefully these should be addressed

Thanks from me too, shaunj66.

I was betting with a friend that no matter what state the progress on 1.12 happened to be, it was never going to be released before Phantom Hourglass. I can see where the team would want to see if there were any issues with that release first before charging ahead. Otherwise they'd be expected to follow-up right away with another release to fix that one!

Other than the Pokemon Wii-DS connection, I have no complaints with 1.11.

striderx

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Any approximate estimated time of arrival? It seems like it's been eras since 1.11 came out.

But I'm also thinking that the R4 team is making an update that will blow our minds away, ergo the wait is so long. But then again, maybe not.
frown.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
right, well at least they are still alive and actually doing something, i though they were long dead and buried lol thanks for the update shaunj66.
biggrin.gif

gah. it's not dead if it can play 99% of games and 100% with the patch. it's cheap and it does everything most people want
wink.gif
I hope your new cylods brings you happiness, got the new acecard yet?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The way I figure it, when the R4 won't play a game I care about (with or without a fix) or dies on me or something, then, and only then, will I start looking at other flashcarts.

Until then, game on!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY