notnarb

Not narbing it up
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It seems that progress on Firefox mobile is already being made with a sleek concept UI that maximizes content area. Now not many people out there are going to be able to use this, but it is intended for low spec devices with small, single-touch touchscreens. And it's open source. Hmmmmm

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Nice.. that would work great on DS/Wii..
smile.gif

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, it looks poorly designed. Opening a new tab with those zooming effects? That will use way more power than is needed. Simple full screen browser with normal tabs is what Opera has always used for mobile devices, and they get paid to make browsers for low-spec devices.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
fischju said:
Honestly, it looks poorly designed. Opening a new tab with those zooming effects? That will use way more power than is needed. Simple full screen browser with normal tabs is what Opera has always used for mobile devices, and they get paid to make browsers for low-spec devices.

Exactly right, also, what's the source for this? Not many S60 devices can handle programs like that. :\

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1