ROM Hack Discussion Fire Emblem: Three Houses General Hacking

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ultimos54
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,725,741
  • Replies Replies 3,839
  • Likes Likes 35
Hi, there are some bugs in Save Editor Beta V4 :
The Chinese and Taiwanese Database language are just reversed, its showing traditional chinese in Chinese database and simplified Chinese in Taiwanese datebase. And whatever which database I chose, after my edit, my player name will be set to default name when I load the savefile in game.
 
Last edited by werran,
ItemFile.bt needs work, in the Combat Art section.

Combat Art List[70] says Astra, but none of its stats line up - 40 Avoid? 30 Might? 39 Hit? Required Class = Soldier?
[75] is supposedly Sublime Heaven, but none of its stats line up either.
 
Also, my romFS dump (which included the base game and the update) didn't give me files like crestdata.bin or most of the SC##_##.bsi and .bai (e.g. SC00_00.bsi and SC00_00.bai) list.

I'm guessing these are in DATA1.bin, but I have no idea how to unpack that into individual files I can run templates on.
 
Also, my romFS dump (which included the base game and the update) didn't give me files like crestdata.bin or most of the SC##_##.bsi and .bai (e.g. SC00_00.bsi and SC00_00.bai) list.

I'm guessing these are in DATA1.bin, but I have no idea how to unpack that into individual files I can run templates on.
Filenames are arbitrary in the base game. It's called crestdata because it had the crests, but the name of the file was unknown before until an update had the file. The filename was never updated though, but it is fixed_skill.bin in the update.

Edit: Follow this (step #2) to unpack data.bin. Index 15 is crestdata/fixed_skill. However, if you want to apply edits to the game with the latest version, you should grab fixed_skill from the latest update.
 
Last edited by SinsOfSloth,
  • Like
Reactions: AkiraKurusu
Filenames are arbitrary in the base game. It's called crestdata because it had the crests, but the name of the file was unknown before until an update had the file. The filename was never updated though, but it is fixed_skill.bin in the update.

Edit: Follow this (step #2) to unpack data.bin. Index 15 is crestdata/fixed_skill. However, if you want to apply edits to the game with the latest version, you should grab fixed_skill from the latest update.
Thank you! I do indeed have fixed_skill.bin; I was using this spreadsheet to check if I had certain files.
However, what about those .bai and .bsi files? I still can't locate SC00_00.bsi/.bai anywhere.
 
Where are you looking in? The base game or update? It should be in common/scenario/bmap.
This is a more updated sheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...aulVos3j8dtPBr0mDB-vLWib54/edit#gid=550246180

/patch4/common/scenario/bmap/ has SC00_11, SC01_01 and SC01_11 in both .bsi and .bai.
/patch3/common/scenario/bmap/ has SC00_10, SC01_04, SC02_02, SC02_03 (only .bsi), SC02_06, SC03_07, and only .bsi for SC04_00 through to SC04_19.
/patch2/common/scenario/bmap/ has SC00_09, SC01_02, SC01_03, SC02_03 (only .bai), and SC03_15.
/patch1/common/scenario/bmap has SC01_09, SC02_04 (only .bsi), SC02_05 (only .bsi), SC03_10 (only .bsi), and SC03_19 (only .bai).

I don't see the prologue map in my files, for example.
 
/patch4/common/scenario/bmap/ has SC00_11, SC01_01 and SC01_11 in both .bsi and .bai.
/patch3/common/scenario/bmap/ has SC00_10, SC01_04, SC02_02, SC02_03 (only .bsi), SC02_06, SC03_07, and only .bsi for SC04_00 through to SC04_19.
/patch2/common/scenario/bmap/ has SC00_09, SC01_02, SC01_03, SC02_03 (only .bai), and SC03_15.
/patch1/common/scenario/bmap has SC01_09, SC02_04 (only .bsi), SC02_05 (only .bsi), SC03_10 (only .bsi), and SC03_19 (only .bai).

I don't see the prologue map in my files, for example.
Doesn't exist in any update. It's only in the base game.
 
So, anyway, I managed to get male models onto female-locked classes, as can be seen in the screenshot attached.
In fixed_classdata.bin -> Class Data -> Class Block[23], [31], [86] and [87], in the "uint Male AID" field, I just input 65535 - FFFF, in hex form - and that meant male characters would just load their default outfits (i.e. Noble/Commoner/Monastery outfits) instead of using the class-specific female model.

Of course, this did mean the icons next to the class were replaced by Noble/Commoner icons - instead of showing the pegasus or horse - which I don't know how to fix, so it's not completely flawless, but the 3D models are now definitely male instead of a male head on a female body. It works.

20200305_200052.jpg

Oh, and also, the males already have a full Advanced section, so enabling Pegasus Knight for them will mean Bishop won't be visible; the class will still be available if you select the Advanced category and scroll down the list, though.
Instead, the Bishop icon will be overlaid on top of the next icon, which in this case is Trickster. To fix this, "byte ClassTier" has to be set to something other than 3, which is Advanced; I personally set it to 2, Intermediate.
 
Last edited by AkiraKurusu,
[Inf Movation*]
580F0000 01B12190
780F0000 00000708
300E0000 0000003C
620F0000 00000000 00000064
780F0000 0000024C
310E0000

*will need to adjust loop register, by how much, i dont know...
Has this been figured out yet? Using this code as-is won't cause issues, will it? Like, it won't stray outside the register into adjacent and uninvolved code and mess things up if used?

Also it's "MoTIvation", not "Movation", but that's a simple fix anyone could do.
 
Last edited by AkiraKurusu,
Has this been figured out yet? Using this code as-is won't cause issues, will it? Like, it won't stray into adjacent and uninvolved code and mess things up if used?
now i re-looked up what 0x3C was, it wont cause any problems, turns out i had already max out the loop at 60. and in the save editor i only see 60 slots. so it wont mess with anything....
 
  • Like
Reactions: AkiraKurusu
Does this code work? I tried pressing L+R on a unit who had already moved, but he remained greyed out and unselectable.
[Move again press L+R on Character]
800000C0
58000000 01ACA288
58001000 00021068
78000000 000000D6
61000000 00000000 00000003
20000000
hmmm.....i would change the activation key on that, L and R switch between the units....but other than that it should work.
......if you use the new tesla, you can remove the 800000C0 and 20000000, and just turn on and off in the tesla overlay. that way you can know its not the keys...
 
Last edited by Gamerjin,
guys is it possible to make cheat that gives max support with 1 gift? or at least 1 gift= c support and 1 gift= b support etc etc? Or when dining with 2 ppl they get max support?
 
Last edited by JrpgAddict,
  • Like
Reactions: AkiraKurusu

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted