1. limoonfeat

limoonfeat Member
    Newcomer

China
    For me as example
    step1:set all weapon exp over lv10's exp like 4000
    step2:set byleth’s lv as 20
    step2.5:class exam to knight & heavy amor &dragon knight(I don’t know the class name in english)
    step3:have a fight with all base weapon to make them S+
    step4: singing in sunday? to make white magic to S+
    step5:learning(with other 5 students) in sunday? the emblem teacher(i don‘t know his name in english) can make your black magic to S+
    step6:as step2.5,with your class and have a fight make your other 3 skill to S+

2. JokerJoester

JokerJoester Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm having a bunch of bizarre problems with EdiZon that I didn't have before. I am running Atmosphere via Hekate for reference. I have already tried an earlier version of Atmosphere that was linked on GBATemp, and that didn't fix it. I tried adding Fire Emblem Three Houses cheats today after updating the latest nightly, and now none of my cheats are working. The cheats for Three Houses never showed up, and all my other games tell me that "Cheats for this game present but title version or region doesn't match!" that they previously worked for. I downgraded EdiZon back to see if that would fix things, but the same problem persisted. I tested this with Super Mario Odyssey since it is the only game I ever ran cheats with before. Does anyone have any idea on what could possibly be going wrong?

3. Tere Valentin

Tere Valentin GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Is there a cheat for max exp for the skills you help level up for your students (during Instruct/lecture portion of the week ) and Byleth ( when you talk to specific characters to learn the skills ) ?

Last edited by Tere Valentin, Jul 29, 2019
  4. eserikto

eserikto Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    woops, cut off the loop early. here, it may or may not include cyril, I'm not sure how these things handle loops

[All Characters - Current Class Max XP]
    580F0000 019D76F0
    780F0000 0000068C
    300E0000 00000021
    620F0000 00000000 000000ff
    780F0000 00000230
    310E0000

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I've made a web-based save editor that only maximizes your skill xp for your current level:

https://identza.github.io/

load a save file, click maximize, then download the new file

I shamelessly stole the offsets from @Falo

5. NeoSlyde

NeoSlyde Let us start the game
    Banned

France
    Can I use this to maximize byleth skills so I can recruit other members?

6. eserikto

eserikto Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I guess the wording is somewhat off. You can use it to get to the xp required for next level -1. It won't ever change your level, you have to do that in game, then modify the save again for the next level. It's slow, but you can technically do it.

NeoSlyde likes this.
  7. Falo

Falo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    A few structures were changed, because i found new stuff in the games executable, including a function which is linked to the string database.
    This allows me to identify strings used by the code and therefore more functions in my ida database have names now, i'm closer to a real exp modifier cheat ^^

Example of this:
    Code:
    TeachingActivityPointCost
    .data:00000000018ED8C8 01 00 00 00 dword_18ED8C8   DCD 1
    TeachingMotivationCost:
    .data:00000000018EDAE0 19 00 00 00 dword_18EDAE0   DCD 25
    ReputationCostTeacherRank:
    .data:00000000018EDAE4 F4 01 00 00 dword_18EDAE4   DCD 500
    ReputationCostSupportRank:
    .data:00000000018EDAE8 C8 00 00 00 dword_18EDAE8   DCD 200
    InitMotivation
    .data:00000000018EDAEC 32 00 00 00 dword_18EDAEC   DCD 50

useable as code like this:

[0 Motivation Cost when teaching]
    04000000 018EDAE0 00000000
    [0 Activity Point Cost when teaching]
    04000000 018ED8C8 00000000

Here Beta 2:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/h5jxm3qimm58rqs/fireemblemthreehouse_saveeditor_beta2.7z?dl=0

Changelog:
    - Route changed to a value editor, this should prevent the time skip loading failure
    - Item Count bug fixed, so all items should appear now after editing
    - Misc / Gift Items added to Storage tab
    - Activity Point / Goddess Statue now editable
    - Character Flags changed from 1 byte to 4 byte, there are even more flags then i thought...
    - Character Job Flags now editable, this may break your game until i know more
    - Character Perks now editable
    - Character Job Exp now editable, this isn't finished and some are wrong
    - Charater now export/importable into files, this may prove useful for sharing completed characters or just testing (don't import 2 times the same character or both Byleth's....)
    - Added the ability to load Memory dumps as save files (this helps me, because i don't need to restart the game to dump a save)
    - Player structure updated with new values found by ida pro, it's now split in 2 parts, Player and Activities.

still a lot of stuff todo and i'm just in chapter 8, need to play more...

dude179, doc_haz, alexj9626 and 3 others like this.
  8. Sourenics

Sourenics Member
    Newcomer

Spain
    A little bit of feedback. The items you add with the save editor disappear, but not all of them. I added silver and assassin sword, axes and spears, with infinite durability by typing 100 on the save editor, and they work fine, you can use them inifinitely. However, I also added all type of seals, promoted a couple of students and I don't know when, if happened after a battle or what, but they disappeared. Special swords such as thunder sword and others disappeared also.

Here you can see the image of what I'm saying. It seems items exist, but the name of the items disappeared so game "can't found them".
    Green Joy-Con D-Pad Shells for Nintendo Switch

Last edited by Sourenics, Jul 29, 2019
  9. Ultimos54

OP Ultimos54 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    added the new version of the beta editor and changelog to the OP @Falo ,got you fam

Supreme23 likes this.
  10. Soriian

Soriian Member
    Newcomer

United States
    If you have the code to give you max money, you can buy 99 of an item. The convoy will list under as it isn't added properly. By increasing the convoy number, those items will show up as a result.

11. fangwenqing

fangwenqing Newbie
    Newcomer

Comoros
    any chances to make a button unlock all the movies? thanks

12. xTwized

xTwized Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Dude, this is awesome! As I use a Mac (And I'm sure a lot of other users do as well) and the editor is windows only, would it be possible to covert the bulk of the Falo's editor functionality into a something web based? something similar to Mark Robledo's web based BOTW editor.

13. kazuki_chan8

kazuki_chan8 GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    i wonder if we can add same skills to the slots. Will it work or crash? Will they stacked up? Add/force multiple aptitudes on the characters slots for example, lol.

Last edited by kazuki_chan8, Jul 29, 2019
  14. Reiseconner

Reiseconner Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    You can edit the stats with the save editor but I've seen if you set them to 99 they will drop back to their original level if the RNG hits that stat. So for example.. I have magic at 99 for a black or white magic user.. then they level and the magic stat gets picked by the RNG. From 99 it will give me like -xx which brings the stat back to its base.

Last edited by Reiseconner, Jul 29, 2019
  15. myangel

myangel GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Thx superb work confirm it working with NG+ Save and part 2 save now

16. Hikari008

Hikari008 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    so for the news version of the save editor, with class exp, what is the max. Previously i had used a cheat to unlock all classes and when i would go into battle the character would have 0 HP. so im assuming its a exp issue. im on NG+ anyways so im not terribly upset just messing around at this point.

17. eserikto

eserikto Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm really only making quick scripts to do things I want done to my save. Sorry, I don't really want to work on porting his save editor =(. Maybe you can get his save editor working with mono?

18. Ultimos54

Australia
    Since i still haven't started the game yet, I'm gonna try get to a point early in the story where i can try get everything working like maxing classes,weapon levels etc,just so if it does work i can export the files for each character so people can use it.I don't know when ill attempt this but its planned

If anyone can help with this endeavour would be much appreciated,as such as trying to get some if not ALL units maxed in their weapons and their class they are first given at least at a early stage and a post skip stage,since im guessing the units data changes post skip

19. kazuki_chan8

kazuki_chan8 GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    Looking forward for the 2nd beta when i got home today. Hopefully it will able to open my save just before the 1st battle. Lol why im not starting yet anyway. Soon i will, hopefully.

20. Ultimos54

Australia
    Ayy @Falo is there a way to implement a give all items button,just like you have with misc/gift items? Maybe just like 1 of each or 2 of each and a amount set button underneath,also for each skill and class on a unit maybe if it is possible to figure out the max level to limit the text box to the max level so people don't go over and cause crashes.Basically I think we need to fix the editor with some QOL stuff to limit any type of crash in files.I wish i could help you with coding but my CS coding skills aren't too sharp :(

I would love to actually see a video on how people are creating codes and stuff for this game,coding it seems interesting aswell

Like how do people determine oh this set of hexadecimal determines currency,class etc

Last edited by Ultimos54, Jul 29, 2019
    catimarie likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - General, Hacking, Emblem