1. Misledz

Misledz GBAtemp Maniac

Philippines
    Alright so I just decided to post to say thanks for everyone's contribution so far and esp the save editor, that works wonders if done right.

So here are a few pointers for people who've probably lost count from my usage

• auto, slot01 tends to work when using it, the other slots tend to not reflect but auto works best for me every time 100%
    • It's best to max out the Skill Level rather than character exp, stuff gets wonky if you force it by level. When doing Skill Level, values from 1000~10000 will just show up as a long bar, do not use the professors to rank Skill during exploration time if you edit it, you'll get stuck in an endless loop. Simply wait for Lecture time (the green icon) then auto instruct OR change your goals (eg: you ranked up riding and flying, then change your custom goals to riding and flying for that unit) then after lecture time all students get skill exp based on their goal, yours should instantly rank up. I found 5k~7k to be a safe value. For Bleyth, just change his goals before a battle to ensure those goals rank up. Kill someone and you'll get exp based on those goals. Problem solved, then you can recruit people from the academy safely.
    • It's much safer to edit your items to add stat items like (Goddess Icon) to boost stats, yes it's annoying but it helps get rid of negative values when you change jobs.
    • When editing items, all consumables need durability 1 or else it comes up as an unusable item. Very Large Bullion seems to be bugged? Its supposed to give 5k Gold but gives 500 instead, edit gold to like 5~9m and you'll be set for the rest of the game.
    • When editing roster only edit the units you own, if you edit items and stats for units you DON'T own, the AI turns into this mega boss that you'll have a hard time in story mode. Esp in the house battles.
    • Editing professor level or instruct exp ahead of time will only make it more difficult for you to progress, especially if you edit your unit stats as using instructors will just freeze your game. So just go with the flow.
    • Editing durability on weapons so far has no negative side effects, but its best to put 99 durability and x10 of that weapon (not the relics) just incase they break as its more painful to repair it than adding it.
    • 40k Renown is enough to max all 4 statues.

Last edited by Misledz, Jul 29, 2019
    catimarie and thuggothic like this.
  2. SkittleDash

SkittleDash GBANep

Japan
    Thanks for the insight! Regarding the renown, it's handy on NG+ as you can spend renown to get back the stuff you earned in your previous playthrough.

Misledz likes this.
  3. Misledz

Misledz GBAtemp Maniac

Philippines
    Oo neato, I didn't get that far as to NG+ but that's a good thing to know mate, thanks!

4. BlackwingAngelx

BlackwingAngelx GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I must be missing something, but how do you change Byleth's goals? I see no option for that. I can't seem to max out his Riding, Heavy Armor or Flying because they require instruction and that glitches when you edit the EXP. All of my other characters have their skills maxed fine already.

Melonbear likes this.
  5. Lovivos

Lovivos Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    So i guess there's not much we can do? Do you think Falo would be able to figure it out?

6. DonPaulo

DonPaulo Newbie
    Newcomer

New Zealand
    Class unlock on the cheat editor is greyed out. Anyone have any idea on what's up with that?

7. 8bitNoble

8bitNoble Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm starting to get the "Crashing at random times, often" problem now too..

8. limoonfeat

limoonfeat Member
    Newcomer

China
    Yes,Me too.
    but i think it just only get a class without an exam...
    and we still can't get the class skills also。

9. alexj9626

alexj9626 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Panama
    Because of the save editor?

You mean the skills for mastering a class? You can just add them to your skills. For example i got Death blow just adding it to Ferdinand.

10. SkittleDash

SkittleDash GBANep

Japan
    Maybe. But he's already busy trying to figure out what's what in the main saves. But I'm sure someone will figure it out and share their completed system save.

11. limoonfeat

limoonfeat Member
    Newcomer

China
    Yes ,but i think we can get all the skills by type-in “FFFFFFF” to somewhere like feif
    may be the save editor can open the hex ediotor for testing 。

12. SkittleDash

SkittleDash GBANep

Japan
    I doubt that. Three Houses is an entirely different game compared to the 3DS games.

13. JokerJoester

JokerJoester Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Is there a save file that has all of the support convos unlocked?

14. limoonfeat

limoonfeat Member
    Newcomer

China
    without the “seed for kizuna” ,for these days, Impossible....

15. SkittleDash

SkittleDash GBANep

Japan
    Nope, not yet. One will come sooner or later.

16. Schezo92

Schezo92 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    This code doesn't seem to work on teachers or staff you recruit such as Catherine and Shamir.

Also for the people who still want budding talents and save edit skill exp to max amount. After the skill is maxxed out you can just instruct the student in the talent to learn it.

17. hanseo

hanseo GBAtemp Fan

United States
    can u edit your characters stats without messing anything up? like give all characters plus 50 stats on strength?

18. Mandikiri

Mandikiri Princess

United States
    So if I use the editor to max the exp of the skill, I won't miss out on the budding talents? If I may ask, how would I go about instructing them?

19. NeoSlyde

NeoSlyde Let us start the game
    Banned

France
    What is the best way to max all Byleth skills?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

So I can recruit people

20. Schezo92

Schezo92 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    On lecture days just choose to manually instruct them and select the skill with a talent. If you've already edited the exp, max the skill first either through auto-instruct or battle, then manually instruct. I guess budding talents have a seperate exp from skills themselves.

Last edited by Schezo92, Jul 29, 2019
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - General, Hacking, Emblem