The Incredible Sulk
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Cain and Abel are beasts, shoulda kept him

I got rigd o that hulking high level character guy who joins on, hes a general or something, I assume since he was such a high level i would either lose him at some point or he would tank it up and my other chars would be under level.

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got rid of that old knight, to tell you the truth I prefer the gba ones it was longer and had more classes, because in this one a thief can not even evolve how lame is that, one of the gba at at least 40 chapters this one only has 25 or so .

damole

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should've killed Jeigan. The old man sucks. You should have kept Abel, he is pretty good.

Another thing you could've don is kill Gordin. You get XP.
biggrin.gif

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
violent said:
fire emblem 6 (A GBA one) also didnt let thiefs promote. just 7 and up did. the GBA ones were right around 25 chapters as well.
what the last one on gba where you could choose from the prince or the princess and you had towers to train your units had 45 chapters, and the one for ds doesn't even have a tower to train, and short as hell.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if you kill all the guys chasing you it automatically sacrifices gordin. but for some reason he is still on your team after you finish the chapter =P

if you include the gaiden chapters..... you will probably end up with around 30-32 chapters.

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ryukyus said:
violent said:
fire emblem 6 (A GBA one) also didnt let thiefs promote. just 7 and up did. the GBA ones were right around 25 chapters as well.
what the last one on gba where you could choose from the prince or the princess and you had towers to train your units had 45 chapters, and the one for ds doesn't even have a tower to train, and short as hell.

Eh this one got arenas, to train your units.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
i thought fire emblem on gba had only 2, 7 and 8?(blzaing sword and sacred stones, respectively) both games allowed you to change thieves to assassins, but the Ds one doesnt... what a pity...

i sacrificed abel .... for some funny reason..

mishra: it does? how do they auto sacrifice gordin?

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sacrificed Abel aswell. Regret saving Gordin though. Also i don't like that Thiefs use swords in this, can't remember if they did on the GBA games, but i'm used to the GC game, so maybe i just forgot.

Jeff88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Which of the 3 fightesr (axe) that joined in the beginning should I pick? I can't really remember their names since they are too generic. And also, which one is better: archer or hunter?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeah, Barst, Darros, Shiida, Abel, Hardin, Marth are all very good characters, you should keep them too.
Also Lena is my first promoted character now, she became lvl 20 and I switched her to Bishop.

Jeff88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm, more character question here
biggrin.gif

1. Merric (sp) the mage that you get earlier, is he any good? So far the RNG I got for him was terrible (3 level without increase in Mag).

2. Nabarl the myrmidon, he seems to have a good stats, but what do I know..

3. How good is the cavalry that can use bow and sword? Or should I just stick with the good ol' archer and hunter?

4. Is there any point in leveling the thief? From the previous FE, the thief just seems to be mediocre.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxR2jow50Bs