Fire Emblem IF Cheat Plugin Tutorial

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Necrojinsei, Sep 19, 2015.

1. jimmyleen

jimmyleen GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 28, 2016
    Why do I get the feeling that these cheats don't have a cheat menu when you load the bootntr menu?

2. jimmyleen

jimmyleen GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 28, 2016

As of 2016 people in the U.S can run the cheat.plg in bootntr.

3. 00technocolor00

00technocolor00 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2015
    United States
    I was able to go to your castle just fine

4. Master Dimentio

Master Dimentio The Pleaser Of Crowds

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Making my perfect world.
    So I just booted up Fire Emblem with the Cheat.flg file Green Mii provided and I'm a little confused about what some of these codes do given the description.

Warning: Spoilers inside!

That's all the codes. I mean some are self explanitory while others are a little harder to understand. Oh one last thing... Without use of the NTR plugin, I'm able to go online safely in Fire Emblem IF. But with the NTR cheat menu active is it still safe to go online? I'm guessing no.

5. Shiiouri

Shiiouri Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 5, 2015
    United States
    Like, I know we can change difficulty like Hard to Lunatic. But can I change it to Casual to Classic.?

6. that girl

that girl Entrepreneur

Jul 25, 2015
    Canada
    Omnipresent
    Anyone know what hex to change for have all My Castle buildings?
    I only have homebrew, and CFW and NTR and all that uses flashcarts, that I can't afford.
    If I knew what hex to edit, or at least where to look for it, I'd be happy.

7. richardparker

richardparker GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 10, 2014
    India
    Swallowed up by the ocean!
    Ok so, I downloaded the plugin and it worked completely fine (USA). I tried the fast supports cheat and it worked, but now I have a problem on my hands which I really can't resolve. Here's a pic. I can't explain it in words. What should I do now? I have no idea how to reverse this but I want it back to normal as it is normally. Please help.

Attached Files:

8. ComicMaster148

ComicMaster148 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 23, 2018
    United States
    where on the website do i get the cheat plug in I wrnt to the link and wasnt able to find it.

9. Yukugurl357

Yukugurl357 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 5, 2018
    United States
    I found a language cheat plugin for ntr. It can be used for any 3ds game. READ THE README TO KNOW HOW TO USE IT. I read the readme but sadly it didnt work for me. If you can find a way to make it work for you , be my guest.

Attached Files: