ROM Hack Fire Emblem IF Cheat Plugin Tutorial

GoddessKozy

i'll fight sal9000
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, has anyone gotten switching the files between USA/JP to work with JK's save manager?
I can get the saves from USA just fine but then nothing really happens when importing to JP... Seems getting saves from JP doesn't work either?

I just learned about it and it'd be way faster than the current way I know...

Burnout600

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, has anyone gotten switching the files between USA/JP to work with JK's save manager?
I can get the saves from USA just fine but then nothing really happens when importing to JP... Seems getting saves from JP doesn't work either?

I just learned about it and it'd be way faster than the current way I know...
Both myself and a friend of mine have done the USA/JP save file switching with JK's save manager no problem, so it definitely works.

GoddessKozy

i'll fight sal9000
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both myself and a friend of mine have done the USA/JP save file switching with JK's save manager no problem, so it definitely works.

I think I managed to get it to work, I did some more looking and it turns out I was mixing up the the serial IDs I believe. I should maybe update that tutorial I wrote up.

Senoue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are these codes usable in the English versions of the game?

Edit: Got it to the green flash, however, none of the codes are triggering.

Last edited by Senoue,

shadyklutz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! Since the plugin doesn't work in the western version and only works in the Japanese one, is it safe to backup my modified/hacked Japanese save file into the English version via Homebrew? Thanks a lot! :)

mungry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway I could remove a restriction on an item? A big example would be allowing any sword wielder to use the Yato. I only want to do this since I unlocked the amiibo characters without the amiibo and edited in their items, but they refuse to equip their own items since the game is confused!

00technocolor00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait so about the Max support levels with all units cheat, does that set all available S ranks to be available even if you're already married? If so does that mean you can just make an army of Kanas!!? I want this very much

Ealcmhar

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible at all to revert the max movement stat cheat, or are we stuck with the +77 move modifier and face getting shadowbanned no matter what?

00technocolor00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible at all to revert the max movement stat cheat, or are we stuck with the +77 move modifier and face getting shadowbanned no matter what?
you'd have to edit the character block data I believe. Theres a spot that indicates how many boots have been used on the character. If the cheat dosnt add 77 boots to the character then maybe the movement is in the stats part of the character block. If base movement however is tied to the class data im not to sure.
To get into the character block data follow the 'Can I get kids?' work around in the original post over here. UV's guide is for changing the characters gender data to allow for gay babbies (and also this magic) but it shows how to get to the character data. When using your own game dump still skip step 6 in the hans modding tutorial linked in the op. Thats just a thing in the pokemon roms I guess or something. I linked specifically to the post I did in the thread because it gives a ref of the character block data.

shadyklutz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone check if my castle is shadowbanned? Somehow the figures aren't updating so I'm afraid I must've been shadowbanned. Thank you very much.
01854-30630-55559-39121

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all