Hacking Fire Emblem Fates: Revealation

theoldbucwild

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so I got both Birthright and Conquest and played them, wonderful games I highly recommend them, is there a way to get Revealations for free like using freeshop? Now trust me, I am more than willing to give Nintendo 19.99 for the path but I'm curious. I think I answered my own question, but I doubt it's possible since you have to buy via NNID. Help?

sammikins_th3_kitt3n

♾️Neurodivergent🏳️‍⚧️trans🍼crinklefur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes it is possible. Just tap download on the game then cancel the game download while leaving the dlc download alone
Alright so I got both Birthright and Conquest and played them, wonderful games I highly recommend them, is there a way to get Revealations for free like using freeshop? Now trust me, I am more than willing to give Nintendo 19.99 for the path but I'm curious. I think I answered my own question, but I doubt it's possible since you have to buy via NNID. Help?

Reactions: theoldbucwild

theoldbucwild

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm very confused by what you said because DLC does not appear under Conquest. Could you please explain more?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y