United States
    Damn, that sucks. Kappa

Last edited by scorcher9009, May 20, 2017
  2. ribbonroad

ribbonroad Member

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2016
    United States
    In thoery, if you recruit Soleil with the all paralogues unlocked GameData while Laslow is unmarried, then add a Laslow/Soleil support, they could get an S support together...one would have to be really dedicated to this pairing.

3. megazero1x1

megazero1x1 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 16, 2011
    United States
    Kinda off topic but is there a patch for the E/U version of fates to restore the Amie like feature in the J version of the game ?

4. ribbonroad

ribbonroad Member

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2016
    United States
    People have tried to get it to work, but it doesn't seem to be possible.

5. ValiantChan

ValiantChan Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 24, 2016
    Hong Kong
    Pretty sure Soleil's father pointer would still point to Laslow though. I suppose theoretically you could save edit so that in that save Laslow is no longer Soleil's father, then edit the GameData to have a romantic support between them. Awful lot of work for little reward though. Alternatively you could edit the game's base code but again, a heck lotta work for little reward.

6. ribbonroad

ribbonroad Member

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2016
    United States
    I don't think her father pointer would point to Laslow; I recruited her while Laslow was unmarried and her father and mother pointers both point to nobody. Whereas if you edited the save so that Laslow was no longer her father, I believe that if a parent support was already generated, it would stay

7. ValiantChan

ValiantChan Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 24, 2016
    Hong Kong
    I'll take your word for it; all I've typed is speculation, anyway, and I can't test any of it atm.

8. GermanTacos

GermanTacos Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 21, 2015
    United States
    West Virginia
    @Ningyoplug , any news on a version without the supports from UnassumingVenasaur's hack?

9. Talessaga

Talessaga Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2014
    Mexico
    Veracruz
    Even thought i never consider this being a thing, i'm not surprised it happened.

10. geddanof

geddanof Member

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2016
    Otoko no Ko
    Thank you very much for making this hack! Can I ask what version of the Fire Emblem Gay hack is the Poly hack based on? It isn't v 0.4.1, right?

If it isn't based on the latest version, is there any plan to update the Poly hack? Or is there a easy way (tutorial, .ips etc.) to rebuild the GameData.bin.lz to combine the two hacks?

Last edited by geddanof, Jul 11, 2016
  11. GermanTacos

GermanTacos Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 21, 2015
    United States
    West Virginia
    I believe it's on v3.0?

12. geddanof

geddanof Member

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2016
    Otoko no Ko
    You mean v 0.3.0? So that would mean the content in this Poly mod is 2 version behind...

13. narzz

narzz Member

Newcomer
    Aug 4, 2016
    Malaysia
    i think i actually need a "for dummy" instruction to install this patch, with picture or video please...:wacko::wacko:

14. Ningyoplug
    OP

Ningyoplug GBAtemp Regular

Mar 10, 2016
    Italy
    Gayland
    Hi everyone, sorry for being late! I admit that I haven't been working on this patch much in these past months, mostly due to me losing interest in FE and getting into other fandoms, but I think I might start working on it again soon! I just wanted to let you guys know I haven't abandoned the project! c:

I will try to update the patch to the most recent version of the gay fates patch asap, and keep working on the things I promised I would work on!

Sorry for the late reply but yes, the project hasn't been abandoned! I'm just terrible at keeping my focus on one thing lol

The plan is for it to be able to include siblings incest too, yes~ fufufufu (by siblings incest I mean incest between the royals, btw. like Leon/Camilla, for example)
    However, parent/child incest won't be included. Mostly bc I don't know how to make that happen, but even if I knew how to idk if I'd implement it... sorry!

Honestly... it's not my priority right now. I might make a poly fates patch with vanilla fates someday, but it won't be anytime soon. Sorry.

Last edited by Ningyoplug, Aug 12, 2016
    geddanof likes this.
  15. Ningyoplug
    OP

Mar 10, 2016
    Italy
    Gayland
    Here comes version 0.1.0!!

Changes:
    • Updated to version 0.4.1 of the Gay Fates patch.
    • Turned all platonic supports into romantic supports except for parent/child supports and 2nd gen siblings supports.
      NOTE: 1st gen siblings CAN get married (example: Leon/Camilla). If you don't want that to happen, don't get them to A support!
    >> Download <<

KunoichiZ likes this.
  16. GamingAori

GamingAori GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 16, 2014
    Germany
    does this patch works on the european limited edition?

17. Ningyoplug
    OP

Mar 10, 2016
    Italy
    Gayland
    Yes, it should work! Didn't try myself but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work. c:

GamingAori likes this.
  18. naiyen

naiyen Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2016
    United States
    Will you do a polyamory awakening patch next?

19. Ningyoplug
    OP

Mar 10, 2016
    Italy
    Gayland
    I can try, but right now I don't know enough about awakening's supports to do it. But i might in the future.

20. hisameisacoolkid
    This message by hisameisacoolkid has been removed from public view by Veho, Sep 12, 2016, Reason: No asking for ROMs, patched or otherwise.
    Sep 11, 2016
  21. hisameisacoolkid

hisameisacoolkid Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2016
    Do anyone know any 3ds emulators?

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted