ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates NTR

shinyrocara98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I know the answer..., nobody will have an working NTR Plugin for Fire Emblem Fates [EUR] I tried 2 plugin's but they didn't work :/. Nobody wants to cheat in Fire Emblem Fates, but I want to play the story again but a bit faster and want to use some cheats, so is there any working .Plg for the European version? I don't know which version I have but think it's the special version because it's not called, birthright or conquest, it's only called Fire Emblem Fates.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You didn't need to make another thread. :/ How do the plugins not work? Where did you get the plugins? (I want an actual link to the website where you got them) Open FBI, go to Titles, and find Fates and give me the title ID it gives you. Also, if no one wants to hack Fates, then no one wants to hack Fates. Something that works will come out eventually.

Reactions: shinyrocara98

shinyrocara98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You didn't need to make another thread. :/ How do the plugins not work? Where did you get the plugins? (I want an actual link to the website where you got them) Open FBI, go to Titles, and find Fates and give me the title ID it gives you. Also, if no one wants to hack Fates, then no one wants to hack Fates. Something that works will come out eventually.
:(

Title ID: 000400000017A400

The First I tried was from GitHub
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hhf119sw6x11oyb/FE+Fates+Cheat.plg

The second one was from... Idk sorry :( it's too long ago that I can remember where I got it. It's possible that I used the wrong title ID because both plugin's got different IDs in comparison to my game.

Btw sorry for bad English

Gesendet von meinem FRD-L09 mit Tapatalk

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:(

Title ID: 000400000017A400

The First I tried was from GitHub
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hhf119sw6x11oyb/FE+Fates+Cheat.plg

The second one was from... Idk sorry :( it's too long ago that I can remember where I got it. It's possible that I used the wrong title ID because both plugin's got different IDs in comparison to my game.

Btw sorry for bad English

Can you give a screenshot of your plugin folder? Are you seeing a green flash when you see the Nintendo 3DS loading screen after loading NTR?

shinyrocara98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have hundreds of folders in my plugin pretty shure that I need 20 or more screenshots to show you all. Of course I see a green flash because of my Overlay Plugin's so it will show a green flash everytime, if plugin works or not.

Thelostrune

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
FBI says my Special Edition is "Region Free", 000400000017A800. No real clue, but this one should have worked. Guess what, it doesn't. Crashes my game whenever it should take effect.
No other plugins I've tried have worked, as in yeah green flash but no key combo or button does anything out of the ordinary.

shinyrocara98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My Version isn't Region Free :/
37c7464dffefccf306e61b677ab82934.jpg

I really don't know how to get the right plugin :(

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's the thing. I'm not sure where that title ID is coming from, because these are the title IDs for Fates EU:

EU Special Edition: 000400000017A800
EU Birthright: 0004000000179500
EU Conquest: 0004000000179700

Try downloading one a CIA that has one of these as the Title ID and then try the plugin.

Reactions: Thelostrune

shinyrocara98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Mine is from freeshop :/ thanks for help I will search but I'm pretty sure that I have to start a new game then right?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine is from freeshop :/ thanks for help I will search but I'm pretty sure that I have to start a new game then right?

Use JKSM to backup your saves first. Open JKSM -> choose SD/CIA -> Fire Emblem Fates -> Export Save -> then name your save.
To import after redownloading the game: Open JKSM -> choose SD/CIA -> Fire Emblem Fates -> Import Save -> choose the save.

shinyrocara98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I only find my version :( is there no way to use the plugin in my version?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...