ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates Expanded Same-Sex Marriage Patch [WIP]

StoneyEvan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey I have the amiibos and all but they dont have any conversations like for example; When they die they dont have a quote, when they level up they dont have quote and in my castle they dont say anything unless they are working at the shop. Is something worng or has nothing being implemented yet for the amiibos.

Grima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I have the amiibos and all but they dont have any conversations like for example; When they die they dont have a quote, when they level up they dont have quote and in my castle they dont say anything unless they are working at the shop. Is something worng or has nothing being implemented yet for the amiibos.
Nothing has been implemented yet.

MangaBottle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay guys, I am really having a hard time trying to figure this NTR CFW thing out. It doesn't seem to work with Homebrew. What do I need exactly? Do I need to downgrade my 3DS?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay guys, I am really having a hard time trying to figure this NTR CFW thing out. It doesn't seem to work with Homebrew. What do I need exactly? Do I need to downgrade my 3DS?
Follow http://3ds.guide/ to the very end, install one of the BootNTR Selector CIAs from the first post of this thread. Move the contents of the folder that matches your game's region (i.e. US Special Edition uses the files from the USA Special Edition folder) from NTR CFW Version folder for the Gay Fates patch to the root of your SD card. Open the BootNTR Selector CIA and choose either 3.2, 3.3, or 3.4 (I don't think it matters). Open Fates and you should see a green flash when you load the game.

MangaBottle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Follow http://3ds.guide/ to the very end, install one of the BootNTR Selector CIAs from the first post of this thread. Move the contents of the folder that matches your game's region (i.e. US Special Edition uses the files from the USA Special Edition folder) from NTR CFW Version folder for the Gay Fates patch to the root of your SD card. Open the BootNTR Selector CIA and choose either 3.2, 3.3, or 3.4 (I don't think it matters). Open Fates and you should see a green flash when you load the game.
Wow, I'm really gonna have to take things one step at a time here, but thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. One thing though, I can't find BootNTR on the first post. Did you mean the first post of this thread, or were you trying to link to another thread?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I'm really gonna have to take things one step at a time here, but thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. One thing though, I can't find BootNTR on the first post. Did you mean the first post of this thread, or were you trying to link to another thread?
Sorry, I forgot to link to the actual BootNTR Selector thread.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, everything up to ctrtransfer works fine. I'm not having problems with the program itself, because I can't seem to download the program in the first place -- I'm trying to open it but my webbrowser seems to hate it for some reason...
The ctrtransfer file is a magnet link. You need to download a torrent program such as Deluge, Transmission, or uTorrent in order to get the proper file from the magnet link.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you install NTR Selector, put the plugin in /plugins/[titleID for your version of Fates]/

Then press X+Y in game.
No, pressing X+Y only brings up the NTR menu, which the same-sex marriage patch does not use. It doesn't even have its own menu. You don't need to press any buttons to activate the same-sex marriage patch.

StoneyEvan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you install NTR Selector, put the plugin in /plugins/[titleID for your version of Fates]/

Then press X+Y in game.
I already have the gay fates hack loaded in but I dont know how to get all the resources.
I see the menu but nothing that could give me all the resources. Do I have to download something extra.

Last edited by StoneyEvan,

Clouded Sun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are the characters that end up in My Room when the polygamy mod is enabled randomized every time you enter/complete a battle?

The Iron Rose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, pressing X+Y only brings up the NTR menu, which the same-sex marriage patch does not use. It doesn't even have its own menu. You don't need to press any buttons to activate the same-sex marriage patch.

Oh I'm aware, I'm talking purely about the NTR cheat patch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth: