ROM Hack Fire Emblem Awakening Same-Sex Marriage (+ More)

EndlesslyCross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From now on, as long as you load the hack before playing that save everything should be fine. If you don't load it though, it might either mess up the supports big time or crash the game (I'm not sure which one). You might want to make a backup just in case. And no, you won't lose the support points each time you load the hack.
Ok, thanks.

SorcererHex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UnassumingVenusaur I am having trouble getting this mod to work. I have homebrew all installed using Ocarina of Time the only problem is the Romfs path it says its INVALID. I have tried a bunch of different things but I cant make it work. Could you help me?

EndlesslyCross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, thanks you for the help.
UnassumingVenusaur I am having trouble getting this mod to work. I have homebrew all installed using Ocarina of Time the only problem is the Romfs path it says its INVALID. I have tried a bunch of different things but I cant make it work. Could you help me?
Did you make the folder on the root of the sd card? Or did you put the file in the folder that is in the 3ds folder? Make sure that it is the first way and not the second.

SorcererHex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, thanks you for the help.

Did you make the folder on the root of the sd card? Or did you put the file in the folder that is in the 3ds folder? Make sure that it is the first way and not the second.
I made a folder when you first open the sd card called hans and placed the file there. I just cant seem to get it to work though.

SorcererHex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What did you name your .romfs file? The name of the file needs to be the last 8 digits of the Title ID innorder for it to work.
I did that yet it did not work. I have no clue why it is not working. Maybe I messed up a part along the way? Is there a tutorial somewhere that could help me?

SorcererHex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So can someone please help me? I still don't know how to do it. I have homebrew on my OOT cartridge all I need is a tutorial on how to install the mod.

SumiaFanGirl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome to still see this getting updated! Although if you need any help, I wouldn't mind to assist as I admitengly coded a few supports of my own when i initially thought you weren't continuing this

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
top_0078.png
top_0064.png
top_0218.png
top_0055.png
top_0068.png
top_0163.png

Here's a small little update for Gay Awakening, v 0.2.2! If all goes according to plan updates should be smaller and more frequent from now on.

This update:
  • Changed Virion x Frederick and Chrom from platonic to romantic
  • Added support convos for:
    • Chrom x Libra C-S
    • Inigo x Owain S
    • Olivia x Maribelle S
    • Owain x Brady S
    • Libra x Gaius S
    • Frederick x Chrom S
    • Lon’qu x Vaike S
    • Henry x Ricken S
    • Cordelia x Panne S
    • Lon’qu x Frederick C-S

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Here's a small little update for Gay Awakening, v 0.2.2! If all goes according to plan updates should be smaller and more frequent from now on.

This update:
  • Changed Virion x Frederick and Chrom from platonic to romantic
  • Added support convos for:
    • Chrom x Libra C-S
    • Inigo x Owain S
    • Olivia x Maribelle S
    • Owain x Brady S
    • Libra x Gaius S
    • Frederick x Chrom S
    • Lon’qu x Vaike S
    • Henry x Ricken S
    • Cordelia x Panne S
    • Lon’qu x Frederick C-S
Wow!

Great update! Thanks for sharing.

ChellButt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really want to try this out, but Hans is a broken POS and a huge hassle to install. Can you make a .bin version for Luma cfw?

Shirokami~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a problem installing this hack on NTR CFW. Maybe it's because, I got the EUR Version? I changed the folder E to U, like the first post said. First, nothing happened and the hack wasn't installed. So I changed the Title ID to the EUR one, but when I try to load it, my screen flashes green and a infinite loading screen appears. So what should I do?

(Sorry for my bad gramma, I know, that my endlish is not very well ._.)

EDIT: It's EUR Digital Version of Awakening.
The Fates Hack was fine with Digital EUR, btw.

Last edited by Shirokami~,
D

Diagamma

I have a problem installing this hack on NTR CFW. Maybe it's because, I got the EUR Version? I changed the folder E to U, like the first post said. First, nothing happened and the hack wasn't installed. So I changed the Title ID to the EUR one, but when I try to load it, my screen flashes green and a infinite loading screen appears. So what should I do?

(Sorry for my bad gramma, I know, that my endlish is not very well ._.)

EDIT: It's EUR Digital Version of Awakening.
The Fates Hack was fine with Digital EUR, btw.
Use this .plg instead : https://a.pomf.cat/dvrsjr.plg
(rename it to layeredfs.plg, and keep the european TID)

Shirokami~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Use this .plg instead : https://a.pomf.cat/dvrsjr.plg
(rename it to layeredfs.plg, and keep the european TID)
First of all, thank you. The Loadingscreen-thingy is done.
Buuut there's still a problem, the supports don't show up. I'm just at chapter 2, because I restarted, if that's necessary in any way. And yes, the E Folder is still renamed to U

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only Xbox I don't have is the OG, and One X model specifically, I regret giving my chipped OG model to one of my kids years ago, after later hearing he sold it to pawn shop, damn kids!
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, You shouldn't raise Fortnite gamers.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have they own kids now that will pay them back for all the things they did to me, that's how it works, Karma.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell their kids about pawn shops
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol I still got mw2 open beta on this ps4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just recently picked up a n64 from a garage sell, and looking to mod it and add a HDMI port to it. https://www.ebay.com/itm/3548173115...044&customid=4f3038da73b61afddf7e5e90f4153856
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd like to find a power strip and HDMI selector built in 1 unit, so I can select which game system I want, and will switch to that hdmi, and power on that plug/power supply only, so don't have all game systems powered all the time, but can't find anything like. May just have to make something myself.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe start a kick starter page and sell them, yea right. Big N would prob C&D me, not anything Big N related, but just because that's what they do nowdays. Then come out with they own in a year or so.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nice. Which operating system are you installing?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, windows 10 and some linux distro like linux mint
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    dualbooth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +2
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: User Gates "Disliked" your answer.