Finally got my drivers license!!

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Went to the DMV today and got my license! Too bad I don't have a car though...either way its still awesome! Also, not to rub it into anyones face but...I got a girlfriend!! And she's so cute.
shy.gif
wub.gif
I feel like the luckiest guy in the world
biggrin.gif

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
drivers licenses come with girlfriends?! how is that rubbing it a person's face unless they've never had a gf... lol

congrats on getting the girl and getting a license for her/the car

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Splych said:
Congrats on both getting your license and a girlfriend. Time to save up money for a car~!
Thanks man. I really appreciate it
smile.gif

IchigoSJ said:
Was the test hard cause I heard you couldn't get any questions wrong, congrats on both anyway.
Nah, it wasn't hard. They gave us 40 questions (20 for the laws, 20 for road signs) and you're allowed to miss 5 questions on each portion. I passed with an 80 on the laws portion and 100 on the signs portion. Then took me out to drive and I passed that with flying colors. The only part I freaked out on was the laws portion because I had missed like 3 already on the first 12 and I was like "Aw man, I'm going to fail the test! I might as well forget it now..." but then the last 8 questions were pretty easy. They trick you a lot though by rewording some of the answers so its best if you read the question first.

QUOTE(juggernaut911 @ Apr 8 2009, 07:40 PM)
drivers licenses come with girlfriends?! how is that rubbing it a person's face unless they've never had a gf... lol

congrats on getting the girl and getting a license for her/the car
lol I actually had a gf for about a week now, I just never got the time to blog it. But she's awesome..and a senior.

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LOL I just realized I never took the test for my license. We are supposed to take a 50 question test and can only miss 10 questions or we fail. Wow I feel lucky right now.

And congrats, I was freaking out for an entire day after I got mine. I just drove around all day.

DarkestNova

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol why are you treating your girlfriend like she is a thing...? The way you said it, it sounded like "HAI GUYS I CAUGHTS A GIRLFRIEND AND NOW I CAN DRIVE LOLOLOL"

But congrats either way
dry.gif

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am too nervous behind the wheel. I have my permit but I cant simply get the knack of driving. That's like the hard part for me, the actual driving.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT