Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age coming to PS4 in 2017

ffxii.jpg

Japanese gaming publication Famitsu reports that Square Enix will release a remastered FFXII titled; Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age.
The game will release in 2017 for PS4 Worldwide.
Check out the teaser trailer below:

FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE will also feature:
· Latest-generation high-definition graphical capabilities, including characters and movie scenes fully remastered in high-definition.
· True 7.1 surround sound, including high-definition voicing and newly recorded background music utilizing the current generation of sound production.
· Option to switch between the original and the newly remastered soundtrack.
· New trial mode where players can take on monsters and enemies in up to 100 successive battles
· Modern gameplay advancements including PlayStation ® 4 system trophy support and share functionalities, auto-save and shortened loading times
· An endless amount of gameplay and adventure including hunts, battles, and mini-games

:arrow:Famitsu Article
:arrow:FFXII The Zodiac Age Official Site

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The idea was to make it so you essentially had a Job System, and had a variety of different characters with their own unique uses instead of an entire army that all had identical stats and skills. It was supposed to add a bit more strategy so each character got play-time instead of picking only a couple and sticking with them for the entire game.

However, you did get to choose which Job each character had when you got them. If you wanted a smaller character to be your tank, and a huge beefy character as your squishy wizard, you were free to do that. The Jobs controlled equipment and the character would determine innate stats, so you could make that a viable strategy, having a natural tank become your medic so you knew your healer would be able to take a couple hits instead of going down near instantly. You could have a small speedy character as your main damage dealer so they'd do good damage rapidly, instead of super-massive damage at an incredibly slow rate.

I made Fran my Black Mage. I kept referring to her as an Energizer Bunny, because you'd just refill your magic by running in circles with the Fast Forward option turned on. She just kept going and going...

Oh yeah, I've never played the normal English version, so I don't know if it was a thing in that one. The "Turbo Mode" that they mention might just be the built in Fast Forward button that the International Version had. When I said I was using Fast Forward, I meant an in-game toggle. It's not an emulator trick like save-states or rewind.

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
I want to know what Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age have firmware update for PS4?

I still look up on internet search don't find what this game come with firmware 4.XX. Also search on this gbatemp forum don't have answer yet.

I hope this game require firmware 4.55 or less.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool