Emulation Final Fantasy VI Advanced on VBA

Bleeding

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At the Opera portion of the game, does it freeze up for anyone else?

It gets to the flower throwing part, and nothing happens
frown.gif

The music fades out finally and the game just sits. Is this happening for anyone else?

Irissama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have been past that part without a problem. Well... Sorta. On my Supercard, when I got to that part, the game froze as soon as I got up to the balcony. Like it did with you. It needs to be said that the music was completely off, so perhaps it was a tempo trouble.

But see, I ported my game to my computer and played with VBA through that part without a problem...

kuf114

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you "port" a save from your DS-Lite (using m3 SD) gba FFVI rom file to your computer (please also say which GBA emulator to use) so that you can play on your computer from your save file, complete the opera scene part, and then transfer the save back to your m3 SD so you can continue playing it on your DS-Lite?

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it's a bad dump. I've been playing this for over 10 hours of play time, well past the Opera scene and have had no troubles. I'm using the EZ Flash IV and I'm playing the game off of NOR memory.

What flashcards are people using if you're having trouble with it?

As far as playing it from your save on an emulator, just pull the .sav file from your microSD card onto your computer and use it to load your game with Virtual Boy Advance. You should have no problems there.

eledu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mine freeze too.. but after a few tries I got it... You must wait a bit before go to the balcony.. the trick is enter just after the interlude ends... after that, celes start singing again.. if you dont enter at the rigth time.. celes doesnt sing anymore and the game freeze after the music is over

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...