Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sounds great sky. Ive been following this project from the very beginning and am so glad you guys are doing this. Suce an awesome project/team/patch.

Murasakiii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is Merkabah from the translation team. Just wanted everyone to know that I'm on Twitch this week at http://www.twitch.tv/protomerkabah streaming my continued work on the project and showing off gameplay for anyone who's interested. Come on by and say hello!

What Day, Time/Timezone?
I recommend this; the thing is, we might even have a new, way sooner release date, maybe following the live feed, people can guess it :P

(Or maybe not...?)

~Sky
Oh god why you do this to me ;_;

Dalfi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I recommend this; the thing is, we might even have a new, way sooner release date, maybe following the live feed, people can guess it :P

(Or maybe not...?)

~Sky

I was trying not to think about this game (thx Tactics Ogre - Let us cling together). Now I could die by hype :cry:

goth2191

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
mmm... Sky is hyped to the sky... so, it's sure to be...
No! I must keep calm and zen and... fck I'm already hyped ._.
Go Trans Team!!GO!!! :toot: :grog:

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I wanted to use some more time to finish the patcher and video edition, but in no way that affects gameplay, or the game experience at all.
In fact, those are aspect that can easily be done by the fan community. I hadn't announce the new date (which, btw, was next week), but since I won't be able to do the release then, I'll push it forward some days ;)

~Sky

Dalfi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I wanted to use some more time to finish the patcher and video edition, but in no way that affects gameplay, or the game experience at all.
In fact, those are aspect that can easily be done by the fan community. I hadn't announce the new date (which, btw, was next week), but since I won't be able to do the release then, I'll push it forward some days ;)

~Sky

I'm almost crying. Thank you guys. This is a dream coming true...

Reactions: NinjaRic

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: