Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

blackfire219

D-Wheeler Accel Duelist
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello Sky. I want to ask if you already fixed the fps fluctuation of this game, because I saw your post from previous pages that you are aiming to make this game run at plain 30 fps on PSP.. Thanks for answering. :)

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to see your Blog update SkyBladeCloud

Hope you are having fun this weekend testing and will tease us again :yaypsp:

#Trans Team same for you have fun and some teasers would work too :psp:

Fun Fact would be nice if you could release as well a patches that could be used to do other SE games

*Fun fact -> the internal ASM framskipping hack work for all Square Enix PSP games xD

That could come in handy for a few PSP games by SE;)

Reactions: nalcwap

CorvoSol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Made a topic for the beta on GameFAQs only for it to be deleted as "illegal activity." Which is pretty BS. Fairly obvious at this point that the mods at GameFAQs 1)have it out for this project since basically every topic about it gets deleted on the board there and 2)definitely do not like this project, given they refuse to ban the guy who can't stop insisting the team is lying.

LEDAHGRIM

RPG Dreamer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamefaqs has become a cancer overtime, I have been registered over ther
for two years now and has gotten from bad to worse pretty quickly...

Still, not as super bad quality as the nexus community for bethesda games lol...

Anorhc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Made a topic for the beta on GameFAQs only for it to be deleted as "illegal activity." Which is pretty BS. Fairly obvious at this point that the mods at GameFAQs 1)have it out for this project since basically every topic about it gets deleted on the board there and 2)definitely do not like this project, given they refuse to ban the guy who can't stop insisting the team is lying.
Or they could actually be doing their job, and have no prejudice against the project whatsoever. You know, the more rational reason.

Reactions: Zyphr and Mirby

CorvoSol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or they could actually be doing their job, and have no prejudice against the project whatsoever. You know, the more rational reason.

But what they did wasn't rational? I mean, I get that the idea here is "There is no GameFAQs conspiracy against the translation project" and sure, I'll give you that since when I suggested it I was just exaggerating, but that doesn't really change the fact that the GameFAQs moderators and their system are an irrational, vicious, cruel minded, uncouth, abhorrent, barbaric lot whose idea of moderation is as backwards as a South African dictatorship's laws in the 1970s. They've always been Pharisaic in their protection of that asinine, obscure, opaque, obtuse and unbearably incomprehensible ToU, but that they should go so far as to out and out lie this time, and this after locking EVERY TOPIC related to the game's translation, official or otherwise, for going on a month now, with nary an exception, whilst letting pretty obvious trolls troll without moderating them suggests, at best, that they're wildly incompetent.

"Just doing their job" is not a thing I will ever, ever believe about the subhuman scum that moderates those forums.

Zyphr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thank you. Now I don't have to explain it. XD
But, just as some helpful advice, READ A FORUM'S RULES BEFORE POSTING IN SAID FORUM. If you can't follow a rule as simple as that, it is only your fault that your posts get deleted.

And with that, I'm off to bed. ^_^

CorvoSol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I really think you guys are missing the point, but OK. My bad for derailing the topic into GameFAQs being an awful place.

Anorhc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But what they did wasn't rational? I mean, I get that the idea here is "There is no GameFAQs conspiracy against the translation project" and sure, I'll give you that since when I suggested it I was just exaggerating, but that doesn't really change the fact that the GameFAQs moderators and their system are an irrational, vicious, cruel minded, uncouth, abhorrent, barbaric lot whose idea of moderation is as backwards as a South African dictatorship's laws in the 1970s. They've always been Pharisaic in their protection of that asinine, obscure, opaque, obtuse and unbearably incomprehensible ToU, but that they should go so far as to out and out lie this time, and this after locking EVERY TOPIC related to the game's translation, official or otherwise, for going on a month now, with nary an exception, whilst letting pretty obvious trolls troll without moderating them suggests, at best, that they're wildly incompetent.

"Just doing their job" is not a thing I will ever, ever believe about the subhuman scum that moderates those forums.

First, please take a chill pill.

I never said it was unreasonable, just rational. Look, for all you know they could have been advised to take caution and not spreading information about asking about where to locate an ISO download for the game, thus creating more work to moderate the forums and create unnecessary exposure to the project that hasn't been released yet. A translation is not illegal (I know for a fact as well having worked on the Jump Ultimate Stars translation project). But the method that people will use to obtain the said translation is easily done illegally and warrants their need to prevent themselves from force-ably banning users. I understand your abhorrent "hate" about having a topic being unreasonably removed, but it doesn't make sense to make a big issue out of it when we can freely talk about the translation in a safe environment here.

Again, chill.

Reactions: Zyphr

CorvoSol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I realize I've come across as really, really confrontational, and I apologize for derailing the thread as I have. You're right. There's no reason for me to make a big issue about it when the translation can just be discussed here.

Reactions: Randqalan

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry, I realize I've come across as really, really confrontational, and I apologize for derailing the thread as I have. You're right. There's no reason for me to make a big issue about it when the translation can just be discussed here.

Why would you be sorry for being right? Gamefaqs ToU looks like they were made by a dictator. You can't even talk about a game you got early in message board, even if you got it in a legit way (some stores do break release date).

Mods there closes topics and delete posts that shouldn't be deleted, but yet, leave trolls wondering about. A monkey could do a better job than they do there.

mlc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So presumably Sky was joking when he said on GameFAQs that they got a C&D? I assumed so, but it's not a very funny joke since it's been a real concern, and I'm not aware of any actual updates that make it obviously false. (nothing on Sky's twitter, no new main page update - the only "proof" that it's a joke is that GBATemp was moved for an entirely unrelated reason. And that he was responding to a troll, to get the troll to knock it off. )

I may have nightmares if I don't hear something soon. lol

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So presumably Sky was joking when he said on GameFAQs that they got a C&D? I assumed so, but it's not a very funny joke since it's been a real concern, and I'm not aware of any actual updates that make it obviously false. (nothing on Sky's twitter, no new main page update - the only "proof" that it's a joke is that GBATemp was moved for an entirely unrelated reason. And that he was responding to a troll, to get the troll to knock it off. )

I may have nightmares if I don't hear something soon. lol

I think he was trying to troll the troll. However, I doubt this will take the trolls down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, prove it
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it