Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

Plastica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks for the advice, Sky! The only coding I did so far was recreating some sample projects from a book I bought. And most of it was pretty boring, to be honest... But I got the basics down (I think xD), so I guess I should start coding my own programms.
The first ones will suck, I'm sure of that, but I'm also sure that it's gonna be alot more fun than coding some sample projects. And it's as you said, I bet that that's going to teach me much more than just strictly following a book and coding the stuff from it.
I think I'll go create my first own programm right now, gonna need alot of planning though, I'm still a noob xD
Thanks again :)

Reactions: nalcwap

LoyalZero1

Former Videogame & Movie News Super Blogger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sky. People keep reporting having trouble with both your site and the downloading of the merging tool. Maybe you could create alternate downloading mirrors for the merging tool (like hulkshare, mediafire or something?) and also the patch when it comes?

Reactions: nalcwap

jonas smoot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sky i got the files, and aded the files from the merging files, but one of them the yellow packeg file sayies i have - 1.7 gb file instead of the 2.47, can you please tell me what im doing wrong thanks

wownmnpare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
correct me if im wrong....so this transalation is only a patch for type 0?
so that means i will download the iso of this game and patch it just like what i did in KoH:BBS? :D

HeWhoSucksBlood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a couple questions. I've my iso all merged into one file now. But it came out to be around 2.5gb so I compressed it into a cso. In the end it came out to be around 1.98gb. I was wondering if I could get it compressed into even smaller than that? All I have is the one 2gb memory stick duo that in reality only has a maximum of 1.87gb space on it. My other concern was regarding the game itself. I put disc 1 on my memory card and started it up to make usre it worked. It played fine at first, but when I got to what looked like a giant tired red dragon thing, I started having issues with button sensitivity. Trying to get the start menu open was a trial as simply pressing the start button once would open it and close it almost immediately. And when I COULD get into any kind of menu, a simple tap of the d-pad would send the cursor flying past the selections. I reset the game and the issue was there from the very start this time. Tapping left or right on the main menu caused the cursor/selected option/whatever to fly by super fast. And pressing X or O did the same thing when trying to select anything. But for whatever reason this was never a problem with attacking or adjusting the camera. It was only ever an issue with the menus and selecting stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: