Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

Zemekis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Proofreader checking in. Unless i'm missing something there hasn't been a whole lot of new translated material recently. Seems to be a lot of programming work getting done at the moment which doesn't leave me with a ton to do, but everything i've seen so far looks acceptable.

mysticdistance

Fan Translator
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will probably be joining the team starting this week. I would like to be a secondary translator, as it would help with my Japanese efficiency (plus it is going to be awesome to translate such an anticipated game).

PM me for Skype ID or questions.

~Mystic

Reactions: jordyboardy

joegoku

Final-Fan(tasy)
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Haha Narukami Yu is joining the fray. Let ur Personas speak to us and translating will be a piece of cake ;) Welcome to the Velvet Room :)

Zack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm afraid I cannot help with translation, nor with programming, but I really believe this project needs to happen.

Is there any room for a proofreader with a strong English educational background? I'd love to help in any way I can.

Thanks!

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who is involved with the project. you guys take your free precious time to work on this...thank you so much!!!!

:yaypsp:

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I had posted these images in the Spanish forums so meh... just in case you wanna know how the cutscene font looks like:

snap000qw.png

snap001z.png

snap002ig.png

snap003u.png

Reactions: Zemekis and bksonic

dissidia1213

Trophies
XP
Country
Jajajaja pinta muy bien!!! Nadie sabe para cuando puede estar, no??
Una pregunta: el juego sera solamente traducido al ingles o tambien lo sera al español???

Zack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The font works for me! I can't read Spanish, of course. The font itself looks clear, though.

Nerozaph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
lol that's troll spanish texts xD well i guess that's a proof of the game can be translated in a easy way, but the hard thing is that is to much text to translate

Reactions: GHANMI

Mr.E

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it really true that the Chinese translation of Type-0 took only like 2 months or so? O_O
And I was thinking around a year for this one to be completed if it stays alive. Good luck! :D

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it really true that the Chinese translation of Type-0 took only like 2 months or so? O_O
And I was thinking around a year for this one to be completed if it stays alive. Good luck! :D

They had 14 translators and 4 hackers. Wonder how the text turned out with all the different styles.
Also lol at the spanish subs! Thank you all and keep up the good work, it's awesome we'll get to play this in English!

Deleted member 320538

Gods Eater
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sky can you explain to me the PrecisionCrab thing?
I know him well, he's a nuisance troll in gamefaqs, that rants about every translation of the game would fail. And also who rants about Magius in every nanoseconds.

NSRSM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sky can you explain to me the PrecisionCrab thing?
I know him well, he's a nuisance troll in gamefaqs, that rants about every translation of the game would fail. And also who rants about Magius in every nanoseconds.

I dunno man. I feel bad for that Magius guy. Having to deal with a crabass to be precise.

:(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o