Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

ShinobiMuramasa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, I will do it, but for image reinsertion and text extractor, you know, high level programming, because with ASM coding might happen what happened today and we may waste our time lol.

Nonetheless, it was still interesting to watch and awesome of you to open it up for us to see.

By the way NSRSM/MagiusNecros, you've been doing an amazing job managing the project. You've posted many times that you don't feel like you can contribute much, but even from my outside perspective it's clear that you make numerous contributions. Beyond that, across various message boards you've always done a lot of work to keep fan interest for Type-0 high and the progress that you're all making now wouldn't have been possible without that.

Reactions: joegoku

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I found a new way to try and fix the Data Install freeze... But I will do it tomorrow. In the meantime... Image reinsertion test!

t0test.png

Well, it seems that "New Game" and "Load Game" are a little out of range (too big/long) but it's good to now we are getting closer ^^... Btw "History" belongs to a different image file, that's why it remains the same as the original (I only reinserted 1 graphic for this test)...

~Sky

trainzell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
wow,new team for translation project huh?that awesome

btw,oot
anyone here help these ppl
http://samurai-elite.fullforums.net/t57-project-wots2p-conversion
the project almost finish but near dead :P
Progress: 45%
-Menu : 80%
-Main Story : 75% (buggy)
-Warrior's Challenge Mode : 1%
-Weapons : 100%
-Items : 45%
-Multiplayer : 95%
-Audio : Retained Japanese voices
Needs:
-Need a proper English translation on Warrior's Challenge Mode (not available on PS2 version);
-More HEX editing experience (story script needs more ironing);

Artistan

Jack of All Trades
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW this is just me bored and in standby mode.

Created a alternative version of the main menu matching the chapter banner I did few days ago. Let me know what you guys think.
82523590.png

61007102.png

Reactions: SkyBladeCloud

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Out of curiosity, what's the render distance sideways in the X direction? Like could you, theoretically, fit New Game going Sideways instead of Up/Down?
If that's not possible, oh well. Looks great as is!

NSRSM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like either or. Although the one above just looks better in style to me. But meh. I understand waiting for more stuff to be extracted can get boring but we'll have to wait it out.

Mr.E

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just saw this post on the Type-0 thread at neogaf: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46381444&postcount=1122

I don't have an account there. Can anyone follow-up with that guy and see if it's legit.

That could...uh...speed things up a bit.

I'm new here and first of all I want to say that I'm really excited for what you guys are doing here. I've been following the fan translations since the start and I just want to wish you guys good luck with this translation. Regardless if this fan translation happens or not, you guys are already awesome in my book! Everyone deserves to play this game. I've purchased mine almost on release date but I don't want to touch it until I understand it fully. Don't know jack of Japanese :/ but from what I hear, the story is awesome and I want to experience it myself.

As for the last post, I've read that before in several posts. Been hoping it's legit also.

NSRSM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just saw this post on the Type-0 thread at neogaf: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46381444&postcount=1122

I don't have an account there. Can anyone follow-up with that guy and see if it's legit.

That could...uh...speed things up a bit.

Incorrect, he is referring to the Partial Patch one known as Truthkey did which was only menu stuff and only partial at that.

5 new CC Section 1 entries have been translated. Adding them now. They were added to the CC Section 1 Text document. I would like translators and proofreaders to go over them to see if they sound okay or can be altered to flow/sound better.

Reactions: joegoku

coredecepts

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you start reading over one of the documents, please let us know here. We wouldn't want two people looking at the same document. Thanks!

edit: Forgot to say thanks for posting that, NSRSM. I'll start looking at that today and I'll get them entered into the tracking document.

double edit: I see it now, in the History document. I won't need to add anything to the tracking doc, but I'll read over it today.

NSRSM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've delegated Hakurou to start on translating main scenario cutscene dialogue stuff by request.

Edit: I would also like to compile a list of Team staff for future reference.

Manager: NSRSM ,Me, the lamest of them all
Programmer:SkyBladeCloud
Translators: Hakurou,Artistan,GuardianSoul
Proofreaders: coredecepts,earlynovfan

Am I missing anyone?

Reactions: earlynovfan

coredecepts

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read over the 5 new entries in the CC History doc. It is fantastic. All I changed was Seiryu to Seiryuu, and Imperium to Empire, since we discussed those earlier. I haven't checked in my changes yet, but it'll be in a separate document, just like before.

I have literally no complaints. Excellent style and flow. More from whoever translated that, please! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo