Gaming Final Fantasy III (Help)

inuyasha09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi
i need help saving in Final fantasy III i know there is one way to save by going into menu but it dosent fully save it just say continue when u turn the game off and on the game isnt there nay statues or wat eva it is
to save propaly so you can actually load the game?

thankyou

VascoAlmeida

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i live in Porto, its not boring, we have all the stuff the usa have at the moment, excelent shoping centers, malls, central parks, manga and anime stores, etc

but it isnt the same thing as living in the usa...

inuyasha09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
cool that's the same as lisbon they got anime stuff i remmember when i went there in 1997 portugal when portugal was in love with dragon ball z
it was every where cake magazine even random clothing shop it was like a fever i loved it ahhh beautiful memories.............
they got it way before america.

moggymatt

Trophies
Website
ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Hi could someone please help me help someone else.

She's playing FFIII (U) on the R4DS. (i've tried her sav and can't figuire whats happened, i been ages sonce i did it)

She's at the molten cave bit. after the gutsco and getting the horns. Her problem is the molten cave is blocked by a wall of flames.
She wan'ts to know how to get rid of them. (she's still got teh shadow following her)

I checked many FAQ and they all say the same thing.

What happend was she'd done the toad into the lake section and got the horn. upon returning the horn the cut-scene played, but she missed it being distracted. Now she doesn't know what to do! I read that she should be chasing Gutsco and heading teh short sail (same island) to the molten cave, but as I said it blocked, and the shadow is still following her.

I noticed on her save that she can' t get into the treasure chamber in the dwarf cave yet (i don't know if that means anything)

Please could someone point this lost soul (her) in the right direction. I can upload her save if needed. She's really fed up
frown.gif

thx

SchuchWun

Trophies
Website
videogamehackers.ca
XP
Country
Canada
moggymatt said:
Hi could someone please help me help someone else.

She's playing FFIII (U) on the R4DS. (i've tried her sav and can't figuire whats happened, i been ages sonce i did it)

She's at the molten cave bit. after the gutsco and getting the horns. Her problem is the molten cave is blocked by a wall of flames.
She wan'ts to know how to get rid of them. (she's still got teh shadow following her)

I checked many FAQ and they all say the same thing.

What happend was she'd done the toad into the lake section and got the horn. upon returning the horn the cut-scene played, but she missed it being distracted. Now she doesn't know what to do! I read that she should be chasing Gutsco and heading teh short sail (same island) to the molten cave, but as I said it blocked, and the shadow is still following her.

I noticed on her save that she can' t get into the treasure chamber in the dwarf cave yet (i don't know if that means anything)

Please could someone point this lost soul (her) in the right direction. I can upload her save if needed. She's really fed up
frown.gif

thx

She has to go to the part where the horns are in the dwarven cave and gutsco will appear and take the other one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...